Proficient in preserving the quality and flavour of the contents, aluminium cans have an unparalleled safety record and currently represent one of the most widely used containers for packaging purposes. These cans are non-toxic in nature, can be reprocessed and require less care during handling and distribution. Several properties of these cans like lightweight, easy handling, cost-effectiveness along with its high reflectivity to heat and light are currently fostering their global demand. In addition, aluminium cans exhibit high strength and high resistance to corrosion. These distinctive features of aluminium cans have considerably impacted their usage in various industries such as food, beverages, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, oils, etc. According to IMARC Group, the global aluminium cans market has grown at a CAGR of around 3% during 2008-2015, reaching a production volume of around 300 Billion cans in 2015.
IMARC’s latest study “Aluminium Cans Market – Industry Trends, Manufacturing Process, Plant Setup, Machinery, Raw Materials, Cost and Revenue” provides a detailed insight into the global aluminium cans market. The report has segmented this market on the basis of applications and major regions. The beverage sector currently accounts for the majority of the global aluminium cans consumption followed by the food sector. Geography-wise, North America represents the biggest consumer of aluminium cans accounting for more than one-third of the total global consumption. North America is followed by Western Europe and Asia-Pacific. The report has also analysed some of the major players operating in the global aluminium cans market. Rexam represents the biggest player accounting for more than one-fifth of the total global aluminium cans market. Rexam is followed by Crown and Ball.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up an aluminium cans manufacturing plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects of the aluminium cans industry and provides an in-depth analysis of the market, industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the aluminium cans industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
- What are the key success and risk factors in the aluminium cans industry?
- How has the aluminium cans market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the structure of the aluminium cans industry and who are the key players?
- What are the various unit operations involved in an aluminium cans plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up an aluminium cans plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up an aluminium cans plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up an aluminium cans plant?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up an aluminium cans plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up an aluminium cans plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up an aluminium cans plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up an aluminium cans plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up an aluminium cans plant?
- What should be the pricing mechanism of aluminium cans?
- What will be the income and expenditures for an aluminium cans plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?