Bath soaps are regarded as a staple commodity. Falling under the category of personnel care products, bath soaps came into use around thousands of years ago. In recent years, the use of bath soaps have reduced in some countries due to the availability of substitutes, yet they continue to be the most popular cleansing product across the world. Bath soaps currently represent a multibillion dollar industry and according to IMARC Group, the total revenues of the global bath soap market reached values worth US$ 16 Billion in 2015. This represented a CAGR of around 5% during 2008-2015. Several factors such as growing population, rising levels of hygiene among consumers, value addition, premiumisation and increasing demand from emerging markets are currently fostering the growth of the global bath soap market.
IMARC’s latest study “Bath Soap Market – Industry Trends, Manufacturing Process, Plant Setup, Machinery, Raw Materials, Cost and Revenue” provides a detailed insight into the global bath soap market. The report has segmented the market on the basis of major regions. Asia-Pacific currently represents the biggest market for bath soaps accounting for around 40% of the total global demand. Asia-Pacific is followed by Western Europe and North America. The report has also analysed some of the key players operating in bath soap market. Procter & Gamble is the largest player accounting for 15% of the total global bath soap sales. Procter & Gamble is followed by Unilever and Colgate Palmolive.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a bath soap plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects of the bath soap industry and provides an in-depth analysis of the market, industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the bath soap industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
• What are the key success and risk factors in the bath soap industry?
• How has the bath soap market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
• What is the structure of the bath soap industry and who are the key players?
• What are the various unit operations involved in a bath soap plant?
• What is the total size of land required for setting up a bath soap plant?
• What are the machinery requirements for setting up a bath soap plant?
• What are the raw material requirements for setting up a bath soap plant?
• What are the utility requirements for setting up a bath soap plant?
• What are the manpower requirements for setting up a bath soap plant?
• What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a bath soap plant?
• What are the capital costs for setting up a bath soap plant?
• What are the operating costs for setting up a bath soap plant?
• What should be the pricing mechanism of bath soaps?
• What will be the income and expenditures for a bath soap plant?
• What is the time required to break-even?