A versatile product having well diversified applications, Vinegar has been used across the world for over thousands of years. Driven by its multifunctional properties, vinegar is increasingly popular with consumers as new blends, applications, and specialty products continue to enter the market. Being a source of vitamin B-1, riboflavin as well as mineral salts, it is gaining popularity among the consumers for its numerous applications. Emerging as a functional food, it is primarily used as a flavouring and preserving agent. Although, vinegar is majorly consumed in the food and beverage industry, it also finds applications in the healthcare industry, cleaning industry and agriculture industry. According to IMARC group, the global vinegar market has reached values worth around US$ 1.3 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 2.1% during 2009-2016.
IMARC’s latest study “Vinegar Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2017-2022” has segmented the global vinegar market by types and major regions. Different types of vinegar available are balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, cidar vinega, rice vinegar and white vinegar. Geographically, Europe represented the biggest market for vinegar. Europe was followed by North America and the Asia Pacific region. The report also studies the top players operating in the global vinegar market which include Acetificio Acetum S.R.L, Acetificio Marcello De Nigris, Aspall, Burg Groep B.V., Castelo Alimentos S/A, and Fleischmann's Vinegar Company.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a vinegar manufacturing plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects of the vinegar industry and provides an in-depth analysis of the global vinegar market, industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the vinegar industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
- How has the vinegar market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global vinegar industry?
- What are the various types of vinegar?
- What are the price trends of vinegar?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the vinegar industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the vinegar industry?
- What is the degree of competition in the vinegar industry?
- What are the profit margins in the vinegar industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up vinegar manufacturing plant?
- How is vinegar manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in vinegar plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up vinegar plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up vinegar plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up vinegar plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for vinegar?
- What are the transportation requirements for vinegar?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up vinegar plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up vinegar plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up vinegar plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up vinegar plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up vinegar plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for vinegar plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?