According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "GCC Dairy Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the GCC dairy market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during 2023-2028 . Dairy refers to a business enterprise or facility involved in the preparation of food products prepared from the milk of mammals, including buffaloes, goats, cows and camels. These milk-based items are an essential source of nutrients, such as calcium, magnesium, zinc and proteins, that help in maintaining optimum blood pressure while regulating the fluid balance in the body. Additionally, they contain riboflavin that aids in red blood cell production and supports body growth. Also, their consumption helps in improving the natural balance of the gut microbiota that results in a strong immune system and improved metabolism.
GCC Dairy Market Trends:
The market in the GCC region is primarily driven by the rising awareness regarding the health benefits offered by dairy products. In line with this, the increasing health consciousness among the masses and the escalating preference for leading a healthy lifestyle are providing a boost to the market growth. Coupled with the increasing demand for fat-free, lactose-free and sugar-free dairy items, this is positively influencing the market growth across the region. This has also impelled leading players to heavily invest in launching functional and premium dairy products that are enriched with healthy ingredients. Furthermore, various initiatives undertaken by the government of numerous GCC countries to maximize the production of dairy products and promote their uptake are acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Moreover, continual technological advancements across the region are also significantly influencing the market growth. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include extensive research and development activities conducted by key players for manufacturing healthy dairy products and the easy product availability via online and offline retail channels across the GCC region.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been segmented into liquid milk, cheese, laban, yogurt and curd, butter and clarified butter, and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been classified into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialist retailers, online stores and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into bakery and confectionary, clinical nutrition, frozen food and others.
- Based on the country, the market has been divided into Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait and Bahrain.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of the key players are Al Ain Farms, Al Rawabi Dairy Company, Almarai Company, Arla Foods amba, Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited, Lactalis Group, National Agricultural Development Company (NADEC), Nestlé S.A., Saudia Dairy & Foodstuff Company (SADAFCO), Al Safi - Danone and GCMMF.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Distribution Channel, Application, Country
||Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain
||Al Ain Farms, Al Rawabi Dairy Company, Almarai Company, Arla Foods amba, Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited, Lactalis Group, National Agricultural Development Company (NADEC), Nestlé S.A., Saudia Dairy & Foodstuff Company (SADAFCO), Al Safi - Danone and GCMMF
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal