According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "China Feed Additives Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the China feed additives market reached a value of US$ 4.3 Billion in 2021. Feed additives refer to nutritional supplements that are utilized to improve the quality and performance of animal feed. They consist of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other essential nutrients that assist in preventing various diseases among animals while ensuring their optimum health. They are also used to enhance the metabolism of the animals and improving numerous physiological processes, including immune function, stress resistance and reproduction. Apart from this, they are also employed to increase the shelf life and enhance the efficiency of overall feed while improving the overall flavor and digestibility of the feed materials.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
China Feed Additives Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing consumption of animal-based food products across China. This can be accredited to the increasing population and the industrialization of meat and dairy production. In line with this, there are various advanced technologies that are widely being incorporated in the meat and dairy production processes, which is creating a positive outlook for the market. Consumers have also become aware of the numerous health benefits offered by incorporating animal protein in their diets. This has boosted the sales of good-quality meat and meat products in the region, thereby providing a thrust to the uptake of feed additives. The escalating preference for seafood-based diets among the majority of the population is also acting as a major growth inducing factor. Moreover, there has been an increasing prevalence of livestock diseases across the country. This has impelled farmers to utilize high-quality feed additives for preventing the outbreak of diseases among livestock while enhancing the nutritional content of the feed. The market is further driven by the continuous research and development (R&D) activities conducted by industry players to introduce improved feed variants. They are leveraging new techniques, such as lipid encapsulation, nano emulsification, and bioavailability enhancement, in an attempt to improve the stability and the overall functionality of the produced feed. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.89% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the source, the market has been bifurcated into synthetic and natural.
- Based on the product type, the market has been divided into amino acids (lysine, methionine, threonine, and tryptophan), phosphates (monocalcium, dicalcium, mono-dicalcium, defulorinated, tricalcium, and other phosphates), vitamins (fat-soluble and water-soluble), acidifiers (propionic, formic, citric, lactic, sorbic, malic, acetic, and other acids), carotenoids (astaxanthin, canthaxanthin, lutein, and beta-carotene), enzymes (phytase, protease, and others), mycotoxin detoxifiers (binders and modifiers), flavors and sweeteners, antibiotics (tetracycline, penicillin, and others), minerals (potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, and others), antioxidants (BHA, BHT, ethoxyquin, and others), non-protein nitrogen (urea, ammonia, and others), preservatives (mold inhibitors and anticaking agents), phytogenics (essential oils, herbs and spices, oleoresin, and others), and probiotics (lactobacilli, stretococcus thermophilus, bifidobacteria, and yeast).
- On the basis of the livestock, the market has been classified into ruminants (calves, dairy cattle, beef cattle and others), poultry (broilers, layers and breeders), swine (starters, growers and sows), aquatic animal and others.
- Based on the form, the market has been categorized into dry and liquid.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segmented into North and Northeast, Northwest, East, South Central and Southwest.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has been examined in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800