According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Aloe Vera Gel Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global aloe vera gel market size reached US$ 264.7 Million in 2022. Aloe Vera gel is a jelly-like substance present in the leaves of the aloe vera plant. The gel mainly consists of water and polysaccharides. Aloe vera gel is a rich source of various nutrients, such as amino acids, hormones, vitamins, enzymes, sugars, and minerals. It is beneficial in treating skin diseases, digestive problems, microbial growth, oral ailments, and boosting immunity. On account of its skincare and medicinal properties, aloe vera gel is primarily utilized in personal care, pharmaceutical, and consumer products.
Global Aloe Vera Gel Market Trends:
The rising prevalence of dermatological diseases, such as psoriasis lesions, pressure ulcers, and chronic anal fissure, is primarily escalating the demand for aloe vera gel across the globe. The increasing awareness regarding the benefits of aloe vera gel, including reducing inflammation, lowering acid reflux, treating hemorrhoids, and preventing cancer, is further driving the market growth. Additionally, the increasing utilization of aloe vera gel in the personal care and healthcare industries is creating a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, the inflating sales of herbal and organic skincare products and the rising product demand in the food manufacturing industry are fueling the market growth. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.38% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of nature, the market has been segmented as conventional and organic.
- Based on the end use industry, the market has been divided into cosmetic and personal care, food and beverage, and pharmaceutical industries.
- The market has been categorized on the basis of the distribution channel into institutional sales, supermarkets and hypermarkets, specialty stores, online and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being Aloecorp Inc., Aloe Laboratories Inc. (Harmony Green Co. Ltd.), Forever Living Products Inc., Foodchem International Corporation, Herbalife International Inc., Lily of the Desert, Pharmachem Laboratories Inc. and Terry Laboratories Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Nature, End-Use Industry, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Aloecorp Inc., Aloe Laboratories Inc. (Harmony Green Co. Ltd.), Forever Living Products Inc., Foodchem International Corporation, Herbalife International Inc., Lily of the Desert, Pharmachem Laboratories Inc. and Terry Laboratories Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800