According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Apple Cider Vinegar Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global apple cider vinegar market size reached US$ 967.1 Million in 2022. Apple cider vinegar, or ACV, is a type of vinegar made from fermented apple juice. It is produced by crushing apples to extract the liquid, which is then mixed with yeast and bacteria to ferment the natural sugars in the juice. ACV has a distinct sour taste and pungent aroma and contains acetic, lactic, citric, and malic acids. As a result, ACV is used in salad dressings, marinades, and sauces or diluted in water as a daily tonic. It can also be used as a natural household cleaner, as its acidity helps to dissolve dirt and grime. In addition to this, it is utilized as a natural remedy for several health conditions, such as digestion, weight loss, and controlling blood sugar and high cholesterol levels.
Global Apple Cider Vinegar Market Trends:
The increasing use of ACV across the food and beverage (F&B) industry, especially in products such as salads, marinades, vinaigrettes, and sauces, represents the key factor driving the global market growth. Besides this, escalating consumer awareness about its various health benefits and the growing demand for healthy and natural products free of additives, preservatives, and artificial colors are creating a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, the rising prevalence of chronic diseases, such as obesity, diabetes, high cholesterol, and cardiovascular disorders (CVD), caused by sedentary lifestyles and unhealthy dietary habits is fueling the sales of ACV. In addition to this, the expanding product utilization in various personal care products due to its ability to rebalance skin pH levels, protect against toxic impurities, promote a radiant complexion, reduce acne, and prevent hair fall is presenting remunerative growth opportunities for the market. Furthermore, the largescale adoption of ACV in numerous home remedies and the surging product demand from the pharmaceutical industry due to its medicinal properties and the ability to treat various health conditions are contributing to the market growth. Other factors, such as the widespread demand for organic products, the extensive focus on personal health and hygiene, inflating disposable incomes of the masses, and easy product availability through online and offline channels, are acting as other growth-inducing factors. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 1,577.9 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 8.4% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the form, the market has been classified into powder, tablet, capsule, and liquid.
- Based on the category, the market is bifurcated into organic and conventional.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been segregated into supermarkets and hypermarkets, retail stores, specialty stores, online stores, and others.
- Based on the application, the market is categorized into food and beverage, personal care, pharmaceuticals, and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Barnes Naturals Pty Ltd, Bragg Live Food Products, Carl Kühne KG (GmbH & Co.), Manzana Products Co. Inc., Marukan Vinegar Co. Ltd., Molson Coors Beverage Company, NOW Foods, PepsiCo Inc., Pompeian Inc., Stonewall Kitchen, The Kraft Heinz Company and White House Foods.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Form, Category, Distribution Channel, Application, Region
||Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Barnes Naturals Pty Ltd, Bragg Live Food Products, Carl Kühne KG (GmbH & Co.), Manzana Products Co. Inc., Marukan Vinegar Co. Ltd., Molson Coors Beverage Company, NOW Foods, PepsiCo Inc., Pompeian Inc., Stonewall Kitchen, The Kraft Heinz Company and White House Foods
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800