According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Apricot Kernel Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global Apricot kernel market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% during 2023-2028. Apricot kernels are edible seeds of the apricot fruit. They are small, almond-shaped, and light brown in color, with a slightly bitter taste. Apricot kernels are rich in nutrients and minerals, such as zinc, magnesium, vitamins E and B6, and dietary fiber. They also contain a significant amount of healthy fats, including polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids. Apricot kernels are often used in cooking, particularly in Asian cuisine. They can be ground into powder and used to flavor savory dishes or make a spread. The oil is often used in salads and as a base for dressings. They exhibit anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-fungal properties and are, therefore, extensively used to treat skin conditions such as eczema and acne. Apricot kernels are currently marketed in dried or oil forms.
Global Apricot Kernel Market Trends:
The increasing demand for natural and herbal ingredients, such as apricot kernel, due to shifting consumer preference for healthy diets and lifestyles is primarily driving the market growth. Besides this, escalating health concerns regarding the expanding prevalence of several lifestyle disorders, including obesity, diabetes, and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), are fuelling product adoption across the globe. Moreover, the rising popularity of vegan food trends is facilitating the demand for apricot kernel-based snacks, oatmeal, muffins, jams, jellies, scones, and salads, which, in turn, is presenting lucrative growth opportunities for the market. Concurrent with this, the large-scale product employment in the baking industry for preparing apricot bread, amaretto cookies, and apricot-almond finger biscuits, among others, is contributing to the market growth. In addition to this, the widespread product utilization across the cosmetic and personal grooming sectors for producing face masks, scrubs, creams, lotions, shampoos, conditioners, and lip balms, on account of growing consumer preference for vegan and animal cruelty-free products is creating a positive outlook for the market. Furthermore, the growing product adoption across the pharmaceutical sector due to their medicinal properties, rapid urbanization, inflating disposable incomes, and easy product availability through different distribution channels are influencing the market growth.
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into bitter and sweet.
- On the basis of the application, the market is segregated into edible, medicinal, and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market is categorized into hypermarkets and supermarkets, convenience stores, online stores, and others.
- On the basis of the end use industry, the market has been classified into the food industry, cosmetic industry, pharmaceutical, and others.
- Based on the region, the market is segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Akdalar Dried Food Company, Chengde Yaou Nuts & Seeds Co. Ltd., Farmeks, Izmir Organic, Kenkko Corporation, Preminux Gmbh, and Zhangjiakou Yongchangyuan Kernel Food Co. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Application, Distribution Channel, End Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia
||Akdalar Dried Food Company, Chengde Yaou Nuts & Seeds Co. Ltd., Farmeks, Izmir Organic, Kenkko Corporation, Preminux Gmbh and Zhangjiakou Yongchangyuan Kernel Food Co. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800