According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Aromatherapy Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," finds that the global aromatherapy market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period (2023-2028). Aromatherapy is a holistic healing practice that promotes physical, mental, and emotional well-being. It is based on the belief that inhaling aromatic compounds from essential oils can positively impact the body and mind. It helps alleviate stress, reduce anxiety, enhance relaxation, improve sleep quality, boost mood, and support overall health. It also aids in triggering responses in the brain and influencing physiological and psychological states. It is practiced in professional settings, such as spas and wellness centers, and personal environments, allowing individuals to incorporate the benefits of essential oils into their daily routines.
Global Aromatherapy Market Trends:
The growing demand for natural solutions to manage stress and promote relaxation represents one of the key factors catalyzing the demand for aromatherapy. Additionally, the rising preferences for natural and alternative therapies among individuals is promoting non-pharmacological approaches to health and wellness. Apart from this, the expansion of wellness and spa centers is favoring the market growth. Aromatherapy is often incorporated into spa treatments, further driving the demand for essential oils and aromatherapy products. Furthermore, individuals are increasingly prioritizing self-care and investing in products and practices that enhance their well-being. Moreover, the development of innovative aromatherapy products, such as diffusers, personal inhalers, and ready-to-use blends, is attracting a wider consumer base. Besides this, the easy availability of aromatherapy products across online distribution channels at affordable rates is offering a favorable market outlook. Additionally, aromatherapy is increasingly used in healthcare settings, such as hospitals and clinics, to support patient well-being and complement traditional medical treatments.
- Based on the product, the market has been bifurcated into consumables (essential oils and carrier oils) and equipment (ultrasonic diffuser, nebulizing diffuser, evaporative diffuser, and heat diffuser). Consumables currently represent the largest market segment.
- On the basis of the mode of delivery, the market has been divided into topical application, direct inhalation, and aerial diffusion. At present, topical application accounts for the majority of the market share.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into relaxation, skin and hair care, pain management, insomnia, scar management, and others. Relaxation holds the biggest market segment.
- On the basis of end use, the market has been segregated into hospitals and clinics, home use, spa and wellness centers, yoga and meditation centers, and others. Home use currently represents the largest market segment.
- Based on the distribution channel, DTC (direct-to-consumer) accounts for the majority of the total market share, followed by B2B.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, North America enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Air Aroma, d-TERRA, Eden Gardens, Frontier Co-op., Hubmar International Inc, Isagenix Worldwide Inc., Mountain Rose Herbs, Nu Skin Enterprises Inc., Plant Therapy Essential Oils, Rocky Mountain Oils LLC, Stadler Form Aktiengesellschaft, and Young Living Essential Oils.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Mode of Delivery, Application, End Use, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Air Aroma, d-TERRA, Eden Gardens, Frontier Co-op., Hubmar International Inc, Isagenix Worldwide Inc., Mountain Rose Herbs, Nu Skin Enterprises Inc., Plant Therapy Essential Oils, Rocky Mountain Oils LLC, Stadler Form Aktiengesellschaft and Young Living Essential Oils
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800