The latest report by IMARC, titled “Aviation High Speed Motor Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global aviation high speed motor market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during 2023-2028. Aviation high speed motors refer to devices used for numerous flight applications, including flight control, propulsion and transmission of an aircraft. They have less power voltage and high power density compared to medium-speed motors. In recent years, aviation high speed motors have gained traction due to the increasing popularity of air transport as it is convenient, reliable, and the fastest means of transportation.
Global Aviation High Speed Motor Market:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the expanding aviation industry. In addition, the increasing number of air passengers due to a significant rise in economic carriers and extensive investments in airport infrastructure represent other major growth-inducing factors. Besides this, as air transport is used to carry out rescue operations during calamities, including earthquakes, floods, and famines, there has been an increasing need for aviation high speed motors. Along with this, these motors are employed for powering unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) used by armed forces for military operations. Other than this, the increasing acquisition of new aircraft to cater to the rising demand for air travel is escalating the demand for high speed aviation motors. Furthermore, the advancements in energy storage systems, electrical motors, and power electronics converters (PEC) are catalyzing the market growth. Moreover, the development of electric airplanes has surged the product demand as electric motors used in these airplanes do not produce any emissions during their operations and require much less maintenance than combustion engines.
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into AC and DC motor.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been divided into propulsion, flight control, fuel management, and other systems.
- Based on the end use, the market has been segregated into commercial aviation, general aviation, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Allied Motion Technologies Inc., ARC Systems Inc., EMRAX d.o.o., H3x Technologies Inc., MagniX, Parker Meggitt (Parker Hannifin Corporation), NEMA Ltd., Safran S.A., and Windings Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Application, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Allied Motion Technologies Inc., ARC Systems Inc., EMRAX d.o.o., H3x Technologies Inc., MagniX, Parker Meggitt (Parker Hannifin Corporation), NEMA Ltd., Safran S.A. and Windings Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal