IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Barrier Systems Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” finds that the global barrier systems market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Barrier systems refer to various road safety solutions employed to protect work crews and motorists from roadside hazards by redirecting errant vehicles safely. Some commonly used barrier systems include crash cushions, temporary barriers, gate systems, end treatments, and truck- and trailer-mounted attenuators (TMAs). They help prevent vehicle collisions and crashes, and ensure the safety of pedestrians. In addition, they also assist in optimizing the traffic flow and safeguarding infrastructure. As a result, barrier systems are widely used in residential areas, roadways, airports and commercial infrastructures.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Barrier Systems Market Trends:
The escalating demand for safety solutions due to the expanding construction and automotive industries represents the primary factor driving the market. Additionally, contractors and road authorities across the globe are increasingly adopting barrier systems to improve the safety and efficiency of congested highways and reduce cross-over accidents and fatalities. Moreover, manufacturers are launching barrier systems integrated with automated control panels designed for construction applications and managing lanes to enhance highway safety and provide real-time roadway configuration. This, in confluence with the introduction of curb barriers that offer ground-level protection to equipment, buildings and walls in commercial infrastructure, is catalyzing the market growth. Furthermore, the rising need for effective traffic management, modification of transportation infrastructure and increasing investments in the construction of roadways, railways and airports have propelled the market growth. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into bollards, crash barrier systems, drop arms, fences, and others.
- Based on the function, the market has been classified as active and passive.
- On the basis of the access control device, the market has been categorized into biometric systems, perimeter security systems and alarms, token and reader technology, turnstile and others.
- The market has been divided based on the end use into commercial, data centers, financial institutions, government, petrochemical, military and defense, transportation, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being A-SAFE International Ltd., Automatic Systems (Bolloré Group), Avon Barrier Corporation Ltd, Barrier1 Systems, LLC., Delta Scientific Corporation, Global Grab Technologies Inc., Hill & Smith Holdings PLC, Lindsay Corporation, Tata Steel Limited, Trinity Industries Inc., and Valmont Industries, Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800