According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Batter and Breader Premixes Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global batter and breader premixes market size reached US$ 1,512 Million in 2022. Batter and breader premixes refer to food additives or coatings used in grilled and deep-fried food products to enhance their flavor, texture, aroma, and appearance. A batter is a mixture of ingredients such as flour, water, eggs, sugar, salt, shortening, leavening agents, and flavorings. Breader, on the other hand, is a dry combination of flour, starch, seasonings, and leavening agents. Batter and breader premixes can help reduce dehydration, retain moisture levels, and support browning in the final food product, providing a crisp texture and enhancing appearance. Apart from this, they are used to preserve frozen food products. As a result, they are extensively employed across the food and beverage (F&B) sector for preparing baked goods and coating food items such as meat, poultry, seafood, and vegetables.
Global Batter and Breader Premixes Market Trends:
The widespread adoption of fast food culture, particularly among the young population, and the rising popularity of ready-to-cook (RTC) and ready-to-eat (RTE) meals owing to evolving lifestyles, hectic schedules, and inflating disposable incomes of consumers are primarily driving the global batter and breader premixes market growth. Besides this, the growing product utilization across the food processing sector due to shifting consumer inclination toward convenience foods, such as processed meat and seafood, and the largescale demand for indulgent food products with high nutritional value are creating a favorable market outlook. Moreover, expanding consumption of chicken food products, such as nuggets and fries, across the globe and the increasing establishment of quick-service restaurants (QSRs) offering such food items are presenting remunerative growth opportunities for the market. In addition to this, the growing product employment in restaurants to prevent cracks, splits, and falloffs and improve food presentation is contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, extensive investments in research and development (R&D) activities by leading market players and the introduction of innovative product variants, such as clean label, low fat, low salt, gluten- and genetically modified organism (GMO)-free, are aiding in market expansion. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 2,194 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 6.2% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the batter type, the market has been segregated into adhesion, coating, and other batters.
- Based on the breader type, the market is categorized into American-style bread crumbs, panko, flour breaders, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into meat, fish and seafood, poultry, and vegetables.
- Based on the region, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, Blendex Company, Bowmans Milling Limited (Solina Group SAS), Breading & Coating Ltd, Bunge North America Inc. (Bunge Limited), House-Autry Mills Inc., Ingredion Incorporated, Kerry Group plc, Newly Weds Foods Inc., Prima Limited, Pt. Sriboga Raturaya, Showa Sangyo Co. Ltd., and Thai Nisshin Technomic Co. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Batter Type, Breader Type, Application, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, Blendex Company, Bowmans Milling Limited (Solina Group SAS), Breading & Coating Ltd, Bunge North America Inc. (Bunge Limited), House-Autry Mills Inc., Ingredion Incorporated, Kerry Group plc, Newly Weds Foods Inc., Prima Limited, Pt. Sriboga Raturaya, Showa Sangyo Co. Ltd. and Thai Nisshin Technomic Co. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800