The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Beard Grooming Products Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” finds that the global beard grooming products market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Beard grooming products are used to maintain the facial hair of individuals. These products include beard oil, shampoo, gels, softeners, wax, balm, and moisturizers. They facilitate healthy beard growth and help fill up the patches of thin facial hair. Beard grooming products are also utilized for brushing and controlling facial hair, the growth of which is based on the levels of testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) present in the body. Nowadays, these products are gaining popularity among men as they have become more conscious about their looks and appearances.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Beard Grooming Products Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing awareness regarding hygiene and personal grooming among men. Growing out a beard has been a popular trend among males for a long time resulting in the continuous improvement and evolution in the style and look of the beard. Factors such as rapid urbanization and changing lifestyles are also propelling the demand for beard grooming products. Besides this, the rising impact of social media, digital marketing, and celebrity endorsements are creating a positive influence on the market. Furthermore, manufacturers are introducing product variants with different flavors and fragrances that are enriched with nutrients such as vitamins A, B, D, E, and zinc and magnesium that maintain the overall appearance of the skin. The rapid evolution of these grooming products that cater to the requirements and convenience of the customer is also fueling the market growth. In addition to this, with the growing proliferation of social media platforms, millennials are getting influenced by celebrities and eminent personalities promoting different grooming brands and products. On account of these factors, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into beard oil, beard wax, beard shampoo, and others.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been classified into conventional and organic.
- The market has been categorized based on the age group into millennials, gen X, and baby boomers.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been segregated into supermarkets and hypermarkets, pharmacy stores, online stores, and others.
- Based on the end user, the market has been bifurcated into personal and commercial segments.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Poland, and others), North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, and others), Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, and others), and Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being The Famous Beard Oil Company, The Man Company (Helios Lifestyle Private Limited), Beardbrand, The Bearded Bastard LLC, Texas Beard Company, Billy Jealousy LLC, Smoky Mountain Beard Co., LLC, Quallis Brands LLC (Scotch Porter), Honest Amish, and Murdock Limited (Murdock London).
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal