According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Beauty Drinks Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global beauty drinks market size reached US$ 1.9 Billion in 2020. Beauty drinks are nutritional beverages that assist in detoxifying and making the skin more radiant. They contain ingredients such as amino acids and antioxidants that act as detoxifying agents when consumed regularly. They are also rich in essential nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, proteins, collagen, and peptides, which aid in slowing down the process of aging and providing radiance to the skin, nails, and hair, and reduce acne, dark spots, and wrinkles.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Beauty Drinks Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing incidences of skin problems and hair loss issues. This has increased the demand for collagen-based beauty drinks, which protect the dermis and help in maintaining youthful skin. Furthermore, sedentary lifestyles, smoking habits, high consumption of alcohol and increasing pollution levels have led to early aging. As a result, beauty drinks are gaining popularity among both young and older consumers. Moreover, with the rapid influence of social media platforms and evolving fashion industry, individuals are becoming more conscious about their appearance, which, in turn, has resulted in the demand for nutricosmetic products, like beauty drinks. Looking forward, the market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 11% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into natural and artificial drinks.
- On the basis of the ingredient, the market has been segregated into collagen proteins, vitamins and minerals, fruit extracts, and others. At present, collagen protein represents the most popular ingredient used in beauty drinks.
- On the basis of the function, anti-aging holds the largest market share. Other major segments are detoxication, radiance and vitality.
- The market has been categorized based on the distribution channel into grocery retailers, beauty specialty stores, drug stores and pharmacies, and others. Amongst these, the majority of the beauty drinks are distributed through grocery retailers.
- Region-wise, North America (the United States and Canada) exhibits a clear dominance in the market. Other major regions include Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Asterism Healthcare Plus Inc., DECIEM The Abnormal Beauty Company, Hangzhou Nutrition Biotechnology Co. Ltd., Kino Biotech, Lacka Foods Limited, Sappe Public Company Limited, Shiseido Company, Limited, Skinade.com (Bottled Science Ltd.), The Coca-Cola Company, and Vital Proteins LLC (Nestle Health Science).
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800