According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Burger Boxes Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," finds that the global burger boxes market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% during 2023-2028. Burger boxes are containers designed for holding and transporting burgers. They are lightweight and easy to carry and facilitate details of nutritional content and price of the box. They also offer protection to burgers from getting crushed during transportation and aid in regulating humidity and heat to keep them warm during transit. At present, they are available in different shapes and sizes and extensively used by fast-food restaurants, catering companies, and other food service businesses that need to transport burgers to remote locations.
Global Burger Boxes Market Trends:
At present, the growing working population and the increasing demand for takeaways represent one of the key factors positively influencing the market across the globe. In addition, the increasing usage of online food delivery platforms that allow a wide selection of restaurants and cuisines and offer time-saving and convenience, coupled with secured payment gateways, is strengthening the market growth. Apart from this, companies are now customizing their burger boxes with unique designs and branding. This allows them to differentiate themselves from competitors and create a more memorable customer experience. Moreover, rising environmental concerns and the escalating demand for sustainable packaging solutions are offering lucrative opportunities to key market players for introducing burger boxes made from eco-friendly materials. Furthermore, inflating disposable incomes and increasing demand for gourmet burgers are stimulating the growth of the market worldwide.
- On the basis of the material, the market has been segmented into paper, kraft material, and plastic and cardboard. Presently, paper exhibits a clear dominance in the market.
- Based on the shape, the market has been bifurcated into square and round.
- On the basis of the size, the market has been divided into medium and large. At present, medium holds the largest share in the market.
- Based on the folding cartoon style, the market has been segregated into one-piece tuck top boxes, straight tuck end boxes, lock bottom boxes, and window patch boxes.
- On the basis of the nature, the market has been classified into degradable and non-degradable.
- Region-wise, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, North America enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Material, Shape, Size, Folding Cartoon Style, Nature, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800