According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “CBD Gummies Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global CBD gummies market is expected to exhibit robust growth during 2015-2020. CBD gummies are edible candies comprising cannabidiol oil, which is obtained from the marijuana plant. These gummies aid in reducing anxiety and depression, relieving chronic pain, minimizing stress levels, and treating insomnia. They also help reduce seizures among individuals with epilepsy. Nowadays, CBD gummies are readily available in a variety of flavors, colors, shapes, and concentrations of cannabidiol.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global CBD Gummies Market Trends:
The rising prevalence of respiratory ailments caused by smoking cannabis has shifted consumer preferences towards CBD-infused edibles like gummies. Moreover, as CBD gummies offer various health benefits, such as stress management, treating inflammation, and improving sleep quality, their demand is increasing around the world. Besides this, growing incidences of neurological and psychiatric disorders are also influencing the demand for CBD gummies on account of their non-psychotropic properties that eliminate the risk of drug-induced sensations among consumers. Furthermore, the key players are introducing innovative variants, such as gluten-free, sugar-free, vegan, and organic CBD gummies, to expand their overall market reach. Other factors, such as the legalization of cannabis for medical and recreational purposes, coupled with the increasing consumer awareness, are anticipated to support the growth of the market. On account of these factors, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 27% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the concentration, the market has been bifurcated into high and low concentration gummies.
- On the basis of the packaging, the market has been categorized into pouches, bottles, jars, and cans.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into supermarkets and hypermarkets, headshops, smoke shops, local health stores, online, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, South Korea, Australia, and others); Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, and others); and Middle East and Africa (South Africa and Israel).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being CBD American Shaman, LLC, CV Sciences, Inc., Diamond CBD, Dixie Elixirs LLC, Green Roads of Florida, LLC, Hemp Bombs, Medix CBD, PJ Marketing LLC, Purekana LLC, Reliva CBD Wellness, and Sunday Scaries.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800