The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Commercial Printing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global commercial printing market size reached US$
758.4 Billion in 2022. Commercial printing is the service used to prepare printed materials and transfer the artwork onto a piece of paper or card. It produces phone books, magazines, labels, brochures, advertising, product catalogs, newspaper inserts, corporate reports, direct mail marketing pieces, and promotional materials. Commercial printing provides binding, composition, layout and graphic designing, plate making, and press production services. As a result, commercial printing finds extensive applications in publishing and printing houses and large-scale organizations that use these services to run their day-to-day operations effectively.
Global Commercial Printing Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing demand from the retail, and food and beverage industries. Commercial printing is used in these sectors as a marketing strategy to target their consumers. The rising usage of high-quality printed packaging material for advertising and branding represents one of the significant factors propelling the market growth. Besides this, there has been increasing adoption of commercial printers as they are more cost-effective and efficient for bulk printing. Furthermore, with the growing awareness regarding eco-friendly and sustainable practices, commercial print manufacturers are implementing new initiatives to counter the adverse effects of environmental depletion. As a result, vegetable inks made from vegetable oils have been introduced that offer enhanced performance due to the drastic reduction of volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Moreover, extensive technological advancements in commercial printing and the growing advertising needs of enterprises are also fueling the market growth. Looking forward, the market value is expected to reach US$
807.4 Billion by 2028.
- Based on the technology, the market has been segmented into lithographic, digital, flexographic, screen, gravure, and other printing.
- On the basis of the print type, the market has been classified into image, painting, pattern, and others.
- The market has been categorized based on the application into packaging, advertising, and publishing.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Quad/Graphics Inc., Dai Nippon Printing Co. Limited, ACME Printing Inc, RR Donnelley & Sons Company, WestRock Company, Quebecor World Inc., Toppan Co. Limited, TC Transcontinental Inc., Cimpress plc, Taylor Communications, HH Global Ltd., and Lagardere SCA.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 |
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331