According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global content delivery network (CDN) market reached a value of US$ 18.4 Billion in 2022. A content delivery network (CDN) refers to a geographically distributed group of servers that provide content delivery through the Internet. It includes the delivery of scripts, graphics, text and media files, documents, portals, social media sites and software. CDN delivers content at high speeds to users and provides services by duplicating content from other servers and directing it from the nearest data center. It provides enhanced cost-effectiveness, increases content availability and improves website load times and security while minimizing the server load. As a result, CDN finds extensive applications across various industries, such as healthcare, media and entertainment, information technology (IT), telecommunication and banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI).
Global Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market Trends:
- On the basis of component, the market has been categorized into solution and service.
- Based on the content type, the market has been segregated into dynamic content and static content.
- On the basis of provider type, the market has been categorized into traditional CDN, telecommunication CDN, cloud CDN and peer-to-peer CDN.
- Based on industry vertical, the market has been segregated into healthcare, retail and e-commerce, BFSI, IT and telecommunication, government and public sector, media and entertainment and others.
- On the basis of region, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others) Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Akamai Technologies Inc., Amazon.com Inc., AT&T Inc., CDNetworks Co. Ltd. (Hong Kong Wangsu Science & Technology), Cloudflare Inc., Google LLC (Alphabet Inc.), Imperva Inc., Internap Holding LLC, Limelight Networks Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Tata Communications Limited and Verizon Communications Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Content Type, Provider Type, Industry Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Akamai Technologies Inc., Amazon.com Inc., AT&T Inc., CDNetworks Co. Ltd. (Hong Kong Wangsu Science & Technology), Cloudflare Inc., Google LLC (Alphabet Inc.), Imperva Inc., Internap Holding LLC, Limelight Networks Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Tata Communications Limited and Verizon Communications Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal