According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Cosmetic Packaging Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028, the global cosmetic packaging market reached a value of US$ 37.4 Billion in 2022. Cosmetic products are particularly designed for the beautification and cleansing of the skin. These items are packaged in different layers of packaging, including primary, tertiary, and secondary. Amongst these, primary packaging is employed to hold the contents, whereas secondary packaging groups the former. Other than this, tertiary packaging is specially designed to protect the product against external contamination during the transportation, warehouse storage, and bulk handling processes. Cosmetic packaging is usually made from durable materials, such as foil, polyethylene, paper, polyvinyl chloride, plastic, and polyester.
Global Cosmetic Packaging Market Trends:
The introduction of convenient and innovative cosmetic packaging solutions, such as travel-sized packaging, represents one of the key factors supporting the market growth. In line with this, manufacturers are also introducing sustainable cosmetic packaging made from recyclable and eco-friendly materials, which are gaining widespread acceptance primarily due to rising environmental consciousness among the masses. Technological advancements, such as airless packaging and three-dimensional (3D)-printing, are acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Other factors, such as inflating disposable incomes and the increasing focus on physical appearances, are also driving the global market toward growth. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the product type, the market has been classified into plastic bottles and containers, glass bottles and containers, metal containers, folding cartons, corrugated boxes, tubes and sticks, caps and closures, and others.
- On the basis of the material type, the market has been divided into glass, metal, plastic, paper packaging, and others.
- Based on the capacity, the market has been segmented into < 50 ml, 50 - 100 ml, 100 - 150 ml, 150 - 200 ml, and > 200 ml.
- On the basis of the cosmetic type, the market has been segregated into hair care, color cosmetics, skin care, men’s grooming, deodorants, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Albea Cosmetics America Inc., Amcor Plc, AptarGroup Inc., Berry Global Group Inc., Cosmopak Corp., DS Smith PLC, Gerresheimer AG, Graham Packaging Company (Reynolds Group Holdings Limited), Huhtamäki Oyj, Libo Cosmetics Co. Ltd., Quadpack (Eudald Holdings SL) and Sonoco Products Company.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Material Type, Capacity, Cosmetic Type, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Albea Cosmetics America Inc., Amcor Plc, AptarGroup Inc., Berry Global Group Inc., Cosmopak Corp., DS Smith PLC, Gerresheimer AG, Graham Packaging Company (Reynolds Group Holdings Limited), Huhtamäki Oyj, Libo Cosmetics Co. Ltd., Quadpack (Eudald Holdings SL) and Sonoco Products Company
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800