According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Dairy Snacks Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global dairy snacks market size reached US$ 227.5 Billion in 2022. Dairy snacks are food products prepared from milk or milk-based ingredients that are consumed as a snack between meals. It consists of numerous nutrients, such as calcium, magnesium, selenium, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, and vitamin B12 and B5. Their moderate consumption helps in reducing the risk of colorectal cancer, type 2 diabetes, and non-communicable diseases (NCDs), including osteoporosis. Besides, the carbohydrates found in dairy snacks, such as yogurt and pudding cups can provide a quick source of energy, while the protein in cheese and cottage cheese can help keep you feeling full and satisfied for longer periods of time. They are a popular choice among individuals who are looking for a convenient and nutritious snack option that can be consumed on the go or as part of a balanced diet.
Global Dairy Snacks Market Trends:
The growing demand for ready-to-eat food products among the masses is driving the global market. This can be attributed to shifting consumer preferences towards high-value products due to changing dietary patterns. Moreover, the growing awareness among individuals about the importance of adopting a healthy lifestyle is positively influencing the demand for dairy snacks among individuals. In response to the escalating demand, several leading players are introducing fortified dairy snacks with improved nutritional content, such as iron, plant sterols, and stanols, thus providing a boost to the market. In line with this, key players are also offering low-calorie and lactose-free variants, which are gaining prominence among the masses. Furthermore, rapid urbanization and the growing demand for protein-fortified foods and beverages are significantly strengthening the market. Apart from this, the escalating popularity of craft and artisanal cheese products due to their nutritional content is catalyzing the growth of the demand. Moreover, the easy availability of dairy snacks through online and offline organized distribution channels and the advent of home delivery models are further creating a positive market outlook. Other factors, such as continuous technological developments in the production process, the emerging e-commerce sector, continual improvements in the food and beverage sector, and the development of aggressive marketing strategies and innovative packaging solutions, are also influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 321.8 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.85% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been divided into cheese, yogurt, ice cream, and others.
- Based on the nature, the market has been segmented into organic and conventional.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, online stores, and others.
- Based on the end use, the market has been classified into HoReCa and food and beverage industry.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Arla Foods Ingredients Group, Dairy Farmers of America Inc., Danone S.A., Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited, Friesland Campina, Lactalis International, Megmilk Snow Brand Co.Ltd, Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd., Nestle S.A, Organic Valley, The Kraft Heinz Company and Unilever PLC.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Nature, Distribution Channel, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Arla Foods Ingredients Group, Dairy Farmers of America Inc., Danone S.A., Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited, Friesland Campina, Lactalis International, Megmilk Snow Brand Co.Ltd, Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd., Nestle S.A, Organic Valley, The Kraft Heinz Company and Unilever PLC
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800