According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Data Center Chip Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global data center chip market reached a value of US$ 10.3 Billion in 2022. A data center refers to a facility that is generally utilized by multiple businesses for centralizing equipment and operations related to information technology (IT) while storing and disseminating information effectively. The data center chip is an essential component that is commonly helpful in enhancing the productivity and operations of an organization. It is usually equipped with capacitors, transistors and resistors. With a considerable increase in data generation due to the escalating adoption of private servers, there has been a considerable rise in the demand for data center chips across the globe.
Global Data Center Chip Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the significant growth in the information technology (IT) industry. With rapid digitization across the corporate sector, several firms are heavily investing in the deployment of data centers, which, in turn, is propelling the demand for data center chips on the global level. In addition to this, the increasing adoption of data center and cloud computing in the banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) industry for improved security and flexibility is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Moreover, continual technological advancements, including the introduction of the five-nanometer process for semiconductor manufacturing, are creating a positive market outlook. Besides this, bespoke and circuitry chips that offer significant advantages in power consumption and performance are gaining widespread prominence across the globe. In line with this, numerous leading manufacturers are engaged in optimizing overall costs by simultaneously customizing the systems as per their business requirements, which is providing a boost to the product uptake. Other factors, including the penetration of high-speed internet connectivity and extensive research and development (R&D) technology conducted by key players, are also positively influencing the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 14.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.1% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the chip type, the market has been segmented into GPU, ASIC, FPGA, CPU and others.
- Based on the data center size, the market has been bifurcated into small and medium size and large size.
- On the basis of the industry vertical, the market has been classified into BFSI, manufacturing, government, IT and telecom, retail, transportation, energy and utilities, and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Achronix Semiconductor Corporation, Advanced Micro Devices Inc., Arm Limited, Broadcom Inc., Fujitsu Limited, GlobalFoundries Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Intel Corporation, Marvell Technology Inc., Nvidia Corporation and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Chip Type, Data Center Size, Industry Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Achronix Semiconductor Corporation, Advanced Micro Devices Inc., Arm Limited, Broadcom Inc., Fujitsu Limited, GlobalFoundries Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Intel Corporation, Marvell Technology Inc., Nvidia Corporation and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Tel no: +1-631-791-1145
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal