According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Dye Sublimated Apparels Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global dye sublimated apparels market size reached US$ 4.1 Billion in 2021. Dye sublimated apparel refers to textiles manufactured by using digital printing technology. Solid dye ink is introduced at high temperatures that are directly converted into gas. This thermal process deposits the color on the polyvinyl chloride (PVC) printing surface, which creates a chemically strong bond with the fabric. As compared to traditional printing methods, dye sublimation produces more durable and higher-quality color prints and images. It is also environment-friendly and displays resistance to cracks, peels, and fading.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Dye Sublimated Apparels Market Trends:
The significant expansion in the textile industry and widespread adoption of advanced fabric printing techniques, such as 3D vacuum heat-press, are majorly driving the dye sublimated apparels market growth. This is further supported by rapid urbanization, rising expenditure capacities of consumers, and increasing popularity of customized designer wear with digital photo works. Additionally, the proliferation of various online channels for the easy distribution of such apparel is further contributing to the market growth. Moreover, the adoption of aggressive promotional activities by manufacturers and vendors through various social media sites and celebrity endorsements is creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.4% during 2022-2027.
- Based on the product type, the market has been divided into t-shirts, leggings, hoodies, golf shirts, and others.
- On the basis of the printing techniques, the market has been segmented into small format, calendar, flatbed, and 3D vacuum heat press.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into offline and online.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being Augusta Sportswear Inc., Color Image Apparel Inc., dasFlow, Gildan Activewear Inc., Hanesbrands Inc., Oasis Sublimation, Renfro Corporation, Royal Apparel Inc., Under Armour Inc. and Wooter Apparel Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal