The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “eClinical Solutions Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global eClinical solutions market reached a value of US$ 8.9 Billion in 2022. eClinical solutions refer to the combination of clinical technology and expertise that facilitates the acceleration of the clinical development process. The system uses data management and data scrutiny programs to automate and conduct clinical trials and record real-time data throughout the process. These solutions help researchers in end-to-end clinical research procedures while providing solutions through appropriate management of lengthy clinical research processes. It functions along with web-based applications that are installed on-premises or deployed through cloud-based platforms.
Global eClinical Solutions Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growth in the biopharmaceutical industry and increasing research and development (R&D) activities undertaken by biopharmaceutical industries. These organizations utilize eClinical solutions to seek regulatory approvals for newly developed medicines and drugs. As a result, governments of various countries are also offering grants to substantiate trials and widen the end user base for the market. Along with this, the presence of a stringent regulatory structure for trials and the need for safety monitoring is encouraging the adoption of these solutions worldwide. Moreover, there has been rapid adoption of eClinical solutions owing to the growing integration of the Internet of Things (IoT) with medical devices. In addition, the rising trend of outsourcing clinical trials to contract research organizations (CROs), the increasing number of CROs and life science organizations and the development of cost-effective modules are some of the other factors fueling the market growth. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.3% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into eCOA, EDC and CDMS, clinical data integration platforms, safety solutions, CTMS, RTSM, eTMF, and clinical analytics platforms.
- On the basis of the delivery mode, the market has been classified into web-hosted (on-demand), licensed enterprise (on-premises), and cloud-based.
- The market has been categorized based on the development phase into phase I, II, III, and IV.
- On the basis of the end use, the market has been segregated into hospitals, contract research organizations, academic institutes, pharma and biotech organizations, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Anju Software Inc., Clario, Fountayn, eClinical Solutions LLC, eClinicalWorks, Oracle Corporation, PAREXEL International Corporation and Signant Health.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Delivery Mode, Development Phase, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Anju Software Inc., Clario, Fountayn, eClinical Solutions LLC, eClinicalWorks, Oracle Corporation, PAREXEL International Corporation and Signant Health
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800