According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Electric Dryers Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global electric dryers market size reached US$ 12.8 Billion in 2022. Electric dryers are powered household appliances that are used for drying textiles, bedding and clothing products. They consist of a tumbling drum that is equipped with heating coils that generate hot air to dry clothes. Additionally, they include functions like a delicate cycle, steam refresh, moisture sensors, and sanitize cycle that provides clothes-specific wash and varying degrees of care when drying. They are widely available in a wide range of models across the globe that differs on the basis of costs, color, volt current and weight. As a result, they provide numerous benefits, such as ease of installation and low maintenance costs, and can help reduce static and wrinkles.
Global Electric Dryers Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the growing awareness among the masses. Along with this, easy product availability via online and offline organized distribution channels and the advent of home delivery models are providing a boost to the sales of electric dryers across the globe. Moreover, continual technological advancements, such as the deployment of numerous functionalities that enable consumers to control the dry cycle, are creating a positive market outlook. In line with this, the widespread integration of the internet of things (IoT) with electric dryers allowing users to connect with it via the internet, is significantly supporting its demand. With the rising installation of noise emission systems in electric dryers, product demand is increasing on the global level. Apart from this, numerous leading players are heavily investing in the manufacturing of energy-efficient electric dryers due to an enhanced focus on sustainable development and augmenting electricity bills, which is gaining widespread prominence among the masses. Some of the other factors driving the market include rapid urbanization, inflating disposable income levels of individuals and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 17.1 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.1% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segmented into vented and ventless/condenser dryers. The vented dryer currently accounts for the largest market share.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been classified into specialty stores, company-owned stores, hypermarkets and supermarkets, online and others.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been segregated into commercial and residential.
- Based on the regional insights, the market has been divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and Latin America. Among these, North America holds the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Whirlpool Corporation, Electrolux AB, LG Electronics, Arçelik, Gorenje, Haier Group Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Smeg Group S.p.A., GE, Asko, Crosslee, Hoovers, Kenmore Appliances, Midea, Miele, Robert Bosch GmbH and Sears Holdings (Kenmore).
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Distribution Channel, End-User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Whirlpool Corporation, Electrolux AB, LG Electronics, Arçelik, Gorenje, Haier Group Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Smeg Group S.p.A., GE, Asko, Crosslee, Hoovers, Kenmore Appliances, Midea, Miele, Robert Bosch GmbH and Sears Holdings (Kenmore)
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: 2499
Five User License: 3499
Corporate License: 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800