According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Electric Toothbrush Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026," the global electric toothbrush market reached a value of US$ 3.01 Billion in 2020. An electric toothbrush is a battery-operated device that is widely utilized to maintain oral hygiene and enhance the overall brushing experience of the users. It consists of a motor for oscillating or rotating the bristles that assists in cleaning teeth in an efficient manner by the rapid motions. The pressure sensor present in the device assists in preventing the user from brushing their teeth too aggressively. It also aids in ensuring that the brushing technique does not damage the gums and tooth enamel. Additionally, the device consists of other innovative features, including timers, multiple brushing modes, ultrasound indicators and digital reminder systems, for enhanced user convenience.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Electric Toothbrush Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the rising prevalence of oral diseases and tooth-related ailments. This can be attributed to the shifting lifestyle preferences and the rising consumption of tobacco, alcohol and sugar-rich foods among the masses. Facilitated by the increasing awareness regarding the importance of maintaining oral hygiene, this has impelled individuals to adopt proper oral care routines, which is providing an impetus to the market growth. Numerous government and non-government organizations (NGOs) are organizing campaigns under certain national public health initiatives that are aimed to spread awareness about the importance of maintaining dental hygiene, especially among children. This, in turn, is expected to create a positive outlook for the market. Furthermore, numerous innovative electric toothbrushes with silicon-based soft bristles and smart toothbrushes with Bluetooth connectivity and real-time data transfer capabilities for constant monitoring are gaining widespread prominence among the masses. Coupled with the inflating disposable income levels of the masses and the introduction of product variants that offer enhanced teeth whitening properties to the users, this is providing a thrust to the market growth. Other factors, such as continuous product innovations by key players and the escalating product availability through online and offline organized retail portals, are contributing to the market growth further. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to witness moderate growth during 2021-2026.
- On the basis of the technology, the market has been bifurcated into rotational and vibrational.
- Based on the bristle type, the market has been divided into soft bristles and nanometer bristles.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been classified into online and offline.
- Based on the end user, the market has been categorized into adults and children.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Church & Dwight Co. Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Company, Conair Corporation, Den-Mat Holdings, LLC, High Ridge Brands, LLC., FOREO, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Lion Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Shenzhen Risun Technology Co. Ltd., SONIC Chic and Procter & Gamble Company.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal