According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Electrically Conductive Adhesives Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global electrically conductive adhesives market reached a value of US$ 2.34 Billion in 2021. An electrically conductive adhesive is used for electronic applications where electric parts need to be held in a specific place, and electrical current can be passed between them. It is used in circuit assembly applications and processes where heat curing and hot soldering can be altered. It is employed for various purposes, such as coating and bonding RFID chips, touch panels, LCDs, and mounting LEDs. It possesses outstanding qualities, such as low shrinkage, moisture resistance, and strong bonds, primarily due to the presence of filler materials. Some common electrically conductive adhesives, such as epoxies, anaerobic, cyanoacrylates and acrylic-based adhesives, can also act as electrical insulators. Moreover, these adhesives can block the electromagnetic radiation emitted by the electronic device.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Electrically Conductive Adhesive Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing usage of technologically advanced electronic devices. In line with this, the augmenting utilization of adhesive materials with superior conductivity and strength that are compatible with electronic circuits for ensuring that conductivity is maintained when linked to an electronic component is providing a boost to the product uptake. Furthermore, the growing trend of miniaturization in electronic devices is positively influencing the market. Apart from this, the widespread product utility in electronic assemblies across the medical, telecom, and aerospace sectors is catalyzing the market. Moreover, the increasing requirement for technically advanced electronic devices in power electronics and electromagnetic shielding is favoring the market growth. Besides, the escalating demand for epoxy-based electrically conductive adhesives due to the rising penetration in biosciences and the military and commercial aircraft sectors is strengthening their market. Additionally, the escalating product adoption to link components in vehicle radar systems and for filling in seams between metal plates is supplementing the growth of the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 3.09 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.89% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into isotropic and anisotropic conductive adhesives.
- Based on the chemistry, the market has been categorized into epoxy, silicone, acrylic, polyurethane, and others.
- On the basis of the filler material, the market has been classified into silver, carbon, copper, and other fillers.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segmented into automotive, consumer electronics, aerospace, biosciences, and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include 3M Company, Aremco Products Inc., Creative Materials Inc., Dow Inc., H.B. Fuller Company, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Kemtron Ltd., Master Bond Inc., MG Chemicals, Panacol-Elosol GmbH (Dr. Hönle AG), Parker-Hannifin Corporation and Permabond LLC.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800