IMARC Group's latest report, titled "Embolic Protection Devices Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028", finds that the global embolic protection devices market size reached US$ 1,069 Million in 2022. Embolic protection devices, or EPDs, trap blood and luminal debris inside the saphenous vein graft (SVG) during stenting to avoid distal embolization. They provide the most verified strategy to reduce major adverse cardiovascular events and periprocedural myocardial infarction (MI) by capturing and removing debris that may get dislodged during surgical procedures, such as aortic valve stenosis, SVG interventions, and percutaneous coronary intervention. These devices are generally available in three variants, which reduce adverse clinical effects by preventing or minimizing the number of plaque particles that enter the distal bed. As a result, EPDs find extensive applications in carotid artery stenting and saphenous vein graft (SVG) operations.
Global Embolic Protection Devices Market Trends:
The rising geriatric population, which is more susceptible to developing chronic medical ailments, and the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) represent the primary factors driving the market growth. Moreover, EPDs form a crucial part of the most reliable and proven method for reducing periprocedural MI and other major cardiovascular events. In line with this, the surging incidences of cardiac arrests and other heart-related problems are positively influencing the market growth. Additionally, the rising investments by governments of numerous countries in improving their research and development (R&D) capabilities is another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, the growing demand for minimally invasive products and various technological advancements are contributing to market growth. Apart from this, the rising applications of EPDs for reducing complications caused by blockages in small blood vessels due to the debris released into the bloodstream are propelling the market growth. Furthermore, the increasing number of Trans-catheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) procedures has augmented the product demand. Other factors, including rapid expansion in the healthcare sector, increasing approvals for EPDs, rising prevalence of chronic diseases, changing lifestyles, and inflating consumer healthcare spending, are also anticipated to provide a positive thrust to the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 1,706 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 8.3% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the product, the market has been divided into distal filter, distal occlusion, and proximal occlusion devices.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segmented into coronary, carotid, and other artery treatments.
- Based on the procedure, the market has been classified into percutaneous coronary intervention, carotid artery stenosis, saphenous vein graft intervention, aortic valve stenosis (transcatheter aortic valve replacement), and others.
- The market has been bifurcated based on the material into nitinol and polyurethane.
- On the basis of usage, the market has been categorized into disposable and reusable devices.
- Based on the end user, the market has been divided into hospitals and clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Abbott Laboratories, Allium Medical Solutions Ltd., Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardinal Health Inc., Contego Medical LLC, Innovative Cardiovascular Solutions LLC, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Medtronic Inc. and Silk Road Medical Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Application, Procedure, Material, Usage, End-User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Abbott Laboratories, Allium Medical Solutions Ltd., Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardinal Health Inc., Contego Medical LLC, Innovative Cardiovascular Solutions LLC, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Medtronic Inc. and Silk Road Medical Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800