IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Enterprise Asset Leasing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global enterprise asset leasing market size reached US$ 945 Billion in 2022. Enterprise asset leasing is an agreement between two parties that provides the right to use goods and other assets against periodic payments. It facilitates renting of commercial equipment, utility vehicles, real estate, and information technology (IT) hardware and software. It allows organizations to acquire movable machinery with minimum capital investment and maintenance requirements for short- and long-term durations. Moreover, it offers taxation gains, excellent profitability, enhanced production capacity, security, and inflation resistance. As a result, enterprise asset leasing has gained immense traction across the IT, telecommunication, manufacturing, automotive, construction, transportation, and logistics industries.
Global Enterprise Asset Leasing Market Trends:
The increasing number of startups coupled with rapid industrialization represents the primary factor driving market growth. Besides this, enterprise asset leasing enables organizations to rent equipment instead of purchasing it to eliminate business risks and minimize losses. In addition, there has been a significant shift toward asset leasing among small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) for acquiring advanced IT equipment. Along with this, the escalating demand for innovative commercial equipment to conduct business operations has accelerated the adoption of enterprise asset leasing. Furthermore, the leading players are introducing 360-degree asset leasing and rental services for fixed and mobile assets. In line with this, the launch of innovative platforms that integrate solutions for the effective management of stock, warranty, fleet operations, permits, and compliance for the equipment is positively influencing the market growth. Other factors, including the surging average price of utility vehicles, easy product availability at economical interest rates, favorable government policies, rising budgetary restrictions, and technological advancements, are also providing a positive thrust to the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 1,956 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 13% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- The market has been divided based on the asset type into commercial vehicles, real estate, IT equipment, machinery and industrial equipment, and others.
- On the basis of the leasing type, the market has been classified as operating and financial leases.
- Based on the enterprise size, the market has been bifurcated into small and medium-sized, and large enterprises.
- The market has been categorized based on the industry vertical into manufacturing, construction, IT and telecom, government and public sector, transportation and logistics, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being BNP Paribas SA, Bohai Leasing Co. Ltd., General Electric Company, ICBC Financial Leasing Co. Ltd. (Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd.), Mexarrend S.A.P.I. de C.V., Mitsubishi HC Capital Inc., National Westminster Bank plc, ORIX Corporation, Societe Generale Group, and White Oak Financial LLC.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Asset Type, Leasing Type, Enterprise Size, Industry Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||BNP Paribas, Bohai Leasing Co. Ltd., General Electric Company, ICBC Financial Leasing Co. Ltd (Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited), Mexarrend S.A.P.I. de C.V., Mitsubishi HC Capital Inc., National Westminster Bank plc, ORIX Corporation, Societe Generale, and White Oak Financial LLC
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800