According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Figure Skating Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global figure skating equipment market reached a value of US$ 76.7 Million in 2021. Figure skating refers to a type of sport that is a combination of movement and speed, wherein pairs, individuals or groups perform on ice, wearing figure skates. Its equipment includes various accessories and clothing items that are worn by figure skaters during competitions and training. Some of the essential figure skating equipment include boots, blades, socks, elbow and knee pads, helmets, protective glasses, rinks, tights, wrist guards, unitards and leotards. These are generally manufactured using comfortable materials that are water-resistant and custom-fitted to help improve their performance, prevent sports injuries by minimizing shocks or pressure from falls and provide better support and flexibility.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report
Global Figure Skating Equipment Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing popularity of figure skating among the masses. Along with this, the growing health consciousness and the rising participation rates in figure skating competitions are creating a positive market outlook. Moreover, the development of sports arenas across multiple countries is providing a boost to the demand for figure skating equipment. Additionally, several leading players are heavily investing in the manufacturing of figure skating equipment using high-quality and premium materials to launch lightweight and durable equipment, which are gaining widespread prominence among individuals. Apart from this, easy product availability via online and offline organized distribution channels and the advent of the home delivery models are impacting the market growth favorably. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, shifting lifestyle preferences, the inflating disposable income levels of the masses, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also contributing to the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 100.5 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.10% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been bifurcated into figure skates and figure skating accessories.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been classified into offline and online.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segmented into men, women and kids.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include American Athletic Shoes Company, EDEA srl, Graf Skates AG, Jackson Ultima Skates, John Wilson Skates Limited, K2 Sports LLC (Newell Brands), Paramount Sk8s Inc., Riedell Shoes Inc., Roces S.r.l., Rollerblade (Tecnica Group S.p.A), SP-Teri Inc. and Winnwell Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800