According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Flush Mount Photo Album Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026," the global flush mount photo album market witnessed moderate growth during 2015-2020. A flush mount photo album consists of photographic prints dry mounted on a thick inner substrate with natural silver halide photo paper. It comprises hardcovers manufactured using materials, such as glass, leather and leatherette, that provide a luster finish and protection against stains and spills. Flush mount photo albums have a stronger, tighter, finer, and superior core than regular albums. Nowadays, various companies offer customized albums via online retail platforms that allow customers to choose from a wide array of fabrics and colors with optional cameo windows and embossed titles. As a result, flush mount photo albums are gaining traction as a popular gifting option for special occasions like weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and graduations.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Flush Mount Photo Album Market Trends:
The rising trend of theme-based weddings represents the primary factor driving the market. Additionally, the growing popularity of smart home décor has augmented the demand for luxurious handmade albums crafted using premium materials. Besides this, several key players are offering personalized flush mount photo albums created using high-definition (HD) printing technology for higher quality, durability, and photo-realistic experience. They are also investing in advanced materials to create innovative photo albums, which is bolstering the market growth. For instance, they are using heavy E-photo matte paper to give images better vibrancy and deliver smooth gradients on lighter tones and stunning panoramic views. Furthermore, the emerging concept of photojournalism and the escalating demand for contemporary album designs are creating a positive market outlook. Moreover, easy product availability via online channels, increasing consumer expenditure capacities and rapid urbanization are some of the other factors increasing the sales of flush mount photo albums. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into professional and personal photo albums.
- On the basis of the occasion, the market has been divided into weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been classified into supermarkets and hypermarkets, retail stores, online stores and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Advance Photo Lab Inc., Artifact Uprising LLC, ASUKANET AsukaBook Service (Asukanet Co., Ltd. and Kubota Photo-Design, Inc.), Bay Photo Inc. (Circle Graphics Inc.), Digital Pro Lab, Midwest Photographic Resource Center Inc., MILK Tailor Made Books Limited, Miller's Professional Imaging Co., Picaboo Corporation (Reischling Press Inc.), Printique LLC, Shutterfly, Inc., White House Custom Colour, and Zno, Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800