According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “FMCG Logistics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global FMCG logistics market size reached US$ 1,129 Billion in 2022. FMCG logistics refers to the specialized management and transportation of consumer products. FMCGs include a wide range of everyday goods such as food and beverages, household items, personal care products, and perishable goods. It plays a critical role in ensuring the efficient movement of goods from manufacturers to distributors, retailers, and ultimately to consumers. It involves a series of processes, including warehousing, inventory management, transportation, order fulfillment, and distribution. Advanced technologies, such as real-time tracking, RFID (Radio Frequency Identification), and automated warehouse management systems are employed in FMCG logistics to enhance visibility, accuracy, and efficiency. It requires streamlined supply chain operations, optimized routes, and well-coordinated logistics networks to meet the demand for timely deliveries, minimize stockouts, and maximize product availability.
Global FMCG Logistics Market Trends:
The FMCG logistics market is driven by changing consumer behavior and the rise of e-commerce. Consumers increasingly prefer the convenience of online shopping, augmenting the demand for efficient logistics services that can handle the delivery of FMCG products to their doorsteps. Moreover, globalization and international trade have significantly impacted the FMCG logistics market. FMCG companies often operate on a global scale, requiring a robust logistics infrastructure to manage the movement of goods across borders. Additionally, the growing demand for imported FMCG goods in emerging markets has driven the need for reliable and cost-effective international logistics solutions. Furthermore, the focus on supply chain visibility and traceability has become paramount in the FMCG logistics market. Consumers are increasingly concerned about the quality, safety, and sustainability of the products they purchase. In response, FMCG companies and logistics providers are investing in technologies, including IoT (Internet of Things) and blockchain to track and trace products throughout the supply chain. This ensures transparency, improves product integrity, and enables prompt recalls if necessary. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 1,454 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 4.1% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the product type, the market has been segmented into food and beverage, personal care, household care, and others.
- On the basis of the service type, the market has been divided into transportation, warehousing, and value added services.
- Based on the mode of transportation, the market has been bifurcated into railways, airways, roadways and waterways.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc., CCI Logistics Ltd., CEVA Logistics (CMA CGM S.A.), DB Schenker (Deutsche Bahn AG), Fedex Corporation, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics SE & Co. KG, Kenco Group, Kuehne + Nagel International AG, Penske Logistics Inc. (Penske Truck Leasing Co. L.P.), Rhenus Group, Simarco Worldwide Logistics Ltd and XPO Logistics Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Service Type, Mode of Transportation, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc., CCI Logistics Ltd., CEVA Logistics (CMA CGM S.A.), DB Schenker (Deutsche Bahn AG), Fedex Corporation, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics SE & Co. KG, Kenco Group, Kuehne + Nagel International AG, Penske Logistics Inc. (Penske Truck Leasing Co. L.P.), Rhenus Group, Simarco Worldwide Logistics Ltd and XPO Logistics Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800