The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Fogless Mirrors Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global fogless mirrors market size reached US$ 447.2 Million in 2021. Fogless mirrors, also known as anti-fog and fog-free mirrors, refer to a type of mirror that prevents the condensation buildup of water vapor on the mirror surface. They usually contain a heated element, light assembly, or reflective coating attached to the transparent substrate that improves the visual clarity of mirrors. They provide a clear reflection by causing moisture to spread into an even layer so it will not form single mist droplets, often referred to as wetting. As a result, fogless mirrors are widely installed in residential homes and commercial spaces, such as hotels, spas, restaurants, salons, and gyms.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Fogless Mirrors Market Trends:
The shifting inclination toward modern homes and the rising consumer spending on luxurious interior designs represent the primary factors driving the market growth. Besides this, significant growth in the travel and tourism industry is another major growth-inducing factor. Additionally, there has been widespread adoption of fogless mirrors in lavish hotels and restaurants to enhance the customer experience and aesthetic value. In line with this, the emerging trend of contemporary furniture and office design in commercial establishments has augmented the demand for fogless mirrors. Furthermore, the leading manufacturers are offering fogless mirrors in various shapes, sizes, and types integrated with innovative features, such as infrared on and off switches. Along with this, the launch of high-definition (HD) mirrors with light-emitting diodes (LEDs) to add a touch of luxury and glamour to the bathroom has accelerated the product adoption rate. Other factors, including the surging popularity of compact, portable mirrors for travel use, rising investments in smart homes, easy product availability via e-commerce platforms, elevating living standards, and rapid urbanization, are also creating a favorable market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 621.6 Million by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 5.73% during 2022-2027.
- Based on the product type, the market has been segregated into mirror cabinet, wall-mounted mirror, table-top mirror, extendable mirror, and others.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been classified as portable and stationary.
- The market has been divided based on shape into rectangular, round, square, oval, and others.
- Based on the lighting type, the market has been bifurcated into with and without lights.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been classified into online and offline channels.
- The market has been categorized based on the end user into residential and commercial.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Electric Mirror Inc., HiB Ltd, LAUFEN Bathrooms AG (Roca Sanitario S.A.), New Home Bath & Mirror Inc., Roper Rhodes Ltd., The Shave Well Company, ToiletTree Products Inc., WeProFab, YD Valve Co. Ltd., and Zadro Products Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800