According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Free-from Food Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global free-from food market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.51% during 2023-2028. Free-from foods are a range of food products that are free from certain ingredients and allergens, such as gluten, soy, dairy, nuts, and eggs. These food items are marketed to individuals with specific sensitivities, allergies, intolerances, or diseases, as well as to those following specific dietary practices such as veganism. They are grown according to stringent guidelines and standards without using synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, hormones, antibiotics, and other chemicals. Free-from foods are a subset of clean-label edible products that benefit overall health and well-being. Some standard goods include fruits, vegetables, meat, cereals, pulses, spices, and dairy products that do not contain gluten, lactose, allergens, preservatives, artificial colors, palm oil, sodium, and genetically modified organism (GMOs).
Global Free-from Food Market Trends:
The global free-from food market is primarily driven by the rising health consciousness among the masses and the expanding demand for clean-label food products made with naturally sourced and organic ingredients. Moreover, the widespread prevalence of various lifestyle diseases, including diabetes, obesity, and cardiovascular disorders, is fuelling the demand for healthy food items, such as free-from food, which is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Besides this, escalating concerns about the adverse health effects of synthetic additives, preservatives, and GMOs incorporated in traditionally processed food products are creating a positive outlook for the market. In addition to this, the rising influence of social media on individual behavior and various celebrity endorsements promoting gluten-free, vegan, and low-calorie diets are aiding in market expansion. Furthermore, the introduction of clean-label products with simple ingredients of high nutritional value and functional benefits, long shelf lives, and product transparency in attractive packaging is propelling the market growth. Other factors, including favorable regulations by food safety authorities, evolving living standards, inflating disposable income levels, and rising expenditure capacities of consumers on health and wellness food products, are contributing to the market growth.
- On the basis of the type, the market is segregated into dairy-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, and others.
- Based on the end product, the market is categorized into bakery & confectionary, dairy-free foods, snacks, beverages, and others.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been classified into supermarkets & hypermarkets, convenience stores, online channels, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being being Alpro UK Limited, Conagra Brands Inc., Danone SA, Doves Farm Foods Limited, Dr. Schar AG/SpA, Ener-G Foods Inc., General Mills Inc., GreenSpace Brands Inc., Hain Celestial Group Inc., and Mondelez International.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, End Product, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Turkey
||Alpro UK Limited, Conagra Brands Inc., Danone SA, Doves Farm Foods Limited, Dr. Schar AG/SpA, Ener-G Foods Inc., General Mills Inc., GreenSpace Brands Inc., Hain Celestial Group Inc., and Mondelez International
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800