According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Fruit Snacks Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global fruit snacks market reached a value of US$
5.6 Billion in 2021. Fruit snacks refer to processed confectioneries that are prepared using fruit juice and pulp. They are commonly made by using several fruits, such as apple, mango, banana, berriesand pineapple, along with sugar, gelatin, corn syrup and fruit concentrate. These fruits are usually preserved by freeze-drying the fresh products that aid in retaining their natural flavor and nutritional value. They are further fortified using thickening agents, preservatives and natural and artificial flavoring agents. Widely characterized by extended shelf life and convenience of storage, they are available in the forms of dips, fruit chips and chunks, popsicles, jellies, gummies and smoothies.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Fruit Snacks Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by considerable growth in the food and beverages sector. With the shifting dietary patterns of the masses and the growing preference toward healthy snacking options, there has been a rise in the demand for fruit snacks across the globe. This is also supported by the inflating disposable income levels of individuals and easy product availability through online and offline organized retail channels. The market is further driven by the launch of fruit snacks in exotic and tropical variants, which are gaining widespread prominence among the masses. Numerous manufacturers are also introducing product variants that are prepared using organic and non-genetically modified (GMO) ingredients to cater to the shifting preferences of their consumers. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include aggressive promotional activities by vendors and extensive research and development (R&D) activities in production technologies. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.58% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been divided into sweet and savory chips, fresh cuts and slices, candies and bars, dairy-based, and others.
- Based on the fruit type, the market has been classified into apple, mango, banana, pineapple, berries, mixed, and others.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty food stores, online stores, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Bare Foods Co. (PepsiCo Inc), Brothers International Food Corporation, Chaucer Foods Ltd. (Pilgrim Food Group PLC), Crispy Green Inc., General Mills Inc., Kellogg Company, Nutty Goodness LLC, Sunkist Growers Incorporated, SunOpta Inc, The Hershey Company and Welch Foods Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800