According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Gaming Chair Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global gaming chair market reached a value of US$ 1.2 Billion in 2022. Gaming chair refers to a special ergonomic chair that is designed with a towering winged back to offer enhanced maneuverability, comfort, and support to professional gamers for a longer duration. It consists of head cushions, swiveling bases, caster wheels, and armrests that can be adjusted in three settings to reduce stress and impact on the body. Apart from this, gaming chair is adjustable, customizable, durable, and affordable, due to which gamers extensively use them for getting lumber support, maintaining healthy body posture, enhancing overall physical condition, and reducing muscle strains. At present, gaming chairs are commercially available in various sizes, designs, colors, modifications and can be integrated with additional accessories, such as speakers and retractable footrests.
Global Gaming Chair Market Trends:
Gaming is steadily increasing popularity as an entertainment and educational medium for the population, especially during the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic. This, along with the emerging trend of e-sports and online gaming tournaments are some of the key factors primarily driving the gaming chair market growth. Additionally, the increasing prevalence of various lifestyle diseases, including obesity, carpal tunnel syndrome, and postural stress caused due to prolonged sitting in single position and the lack of body movement have further facilitated the extensive usage of gaming chair to provide ergonomic support, which is propelling the market growth. In line with this, ongoing technological advancements, such as the introduction of premium, state-of-the-art gaming consoles and computer systems integrated with motion, augmented reality (AR), and virtual reality (VR) to enhance immersive gaming experience is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Other factors, including the easy accessibility of high-speed internet connectivity, the increasing availability of online games across mobile and other hand-held devices, and the extensive development of app stores that has enabled players to download games on subscription or free-to-play basis are favoring the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 1.8 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 6.8% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the market has been classified into PC, hybrid, platform gaming chair, and others.
- On the basis of the material, the market has been segregated into PU, PVC leather, and others.
- Based on the price, the market has been segmented into high-, medium-, and low-range.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into supermarkets and hypermarkets, specialty stores, online stores, and others.
- Based on the end user, the market has been bifurcated into residential and commercial.
- On a regional basis, the market has been segmented into North America (United States, and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, along with the profiles of the key players being Ace Casual Furniture, AKRacing, Arozzi North America, Corsair Gaming Inc., DXRacer, GT Omega Racing Ltd, Impakt S.A., noblechairs, Secretlab, Thermaltake Technology Co. Ltd., ThunderX3 and Vertagear Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Material, Price, Distribution Channel, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Ace Casual Furniture, AKRacing, Arozzi North America, Corsair Gaming Inc., DXRacer, GT Omega Racing Ltd, Impakt S.A., noblechairs, Secretlab, Thermaltake Technology Co. Ltd., ThunderX3 and Vertagear Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800