The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “High-End Lighting Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” finds that the global high-end lighting market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. High-end lighting refers to a variety of light fixtures that are simple to use with good ergonomics. They are equipped with a durable protective layer that creates a visual environment, limits glare and provides healthy and comfortable lighting. They are considered luxuries, owing to their uniqueness and ability to enhance the architectural allure. The smart design of the high-end lighting has smartphone application control support that enables the users to dim or change the color of the lighting fixtures as per their requirements. Nowadays, high-end lighting is gaining popularity as it is energy-efficient, eco-friendly and helps save energy. As a result, high-end lightings are increasingly utilized in modern homes with lavish interior designs.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global High-End Lighting Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the expanding construction industry across the globe. In addition, the development of new residential as well as commercial spaces and the upgradation of the existing infrastructure is significantly contributing to the market growth. Besides this, with the growing demand for smart and connected homes, there has been rising usage of IoT-enabled high-end lighting fixtures. Moreover, the introduction of light-emitting diodes (LED) and the increasing awareness regarding the associated benefits of their use are boosting the adoption of these high-end lightings. Furthermore, technological advancements, such as the integration of sensor-enabled lights and color-changing variants are also fueling the market growth. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the light source type, the market has been segmented into LED lamps, HID lamps, fluorescent lights, and others.
- On the basis of the interior design, the market has been classified into modern, traditional, and transitional.
- The market has been categorized based on the application into wired and wireless high-end lighting.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been segregated into the commercial, industrial, and residential segments.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Acuity Brands Lighting Inc., CREE Inc., Electronic Theatre Controls Inc., General Electric Company, Helestra Leuchten GmbH, Holtkötter Licht GmbH, Honeywell International Inc., Lutron Electronics Co. Inc., OSRAM Licht AG (ams AG), Signify N.V., and Toshiba Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800