The latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Industrial Dryers Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," finds that the global industrial dryers market size reached US$ 5.32 Billion in 2022. Industrial dryers are designed to remove moisture and other solvents from products by eliminating moisture on the surface. These machines include several components, such as an electric motor, a fan, and tube coils made using stainless steel. They operate on direct drying and indirect drying principles by utilizing heat transfer mechanisms like conduction, dispersion, and radiation. They can also extend the life of products and assist in packaging, transporting, and storing various products that require low humidity levels. Additionally, industrial dryers play a critical role in preventing food spoilage by removing water during preparation and processing. As a result, industrial dryers find extensive applications across pharmaceuticals, food, chemicals, mining, and construction industries.
Global Industrial Dryers Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the expanding food and beverages (F&B) industry due to the escalating demand for processed, dehydrated, and frozen food products. In addition, the rising investments by government and private agencies of numerous countries for establishing new manufacturing facilities represent another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, various governing authorities are also introducing stringent regulations regarding maintaining the quality of manufacturing in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries. This, coupled with the introduction of advanced product variants, such as fluidized bed dryers, vacuum dryers, superheated steam dryers, and freeze-control dryers, is positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, rapid industrialization, increasing construction activities, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players are other factors creating a positive market outlook across the globe. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 6.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.35% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segmented into direct, indirect, and others. Amongst these, direct represents the largest market share.
- Based on the type, the market has been classified into rotary, fluidized bed, spray, and others. Presently, fluidized beds exhibit a clear dominance in the market.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segregated into food, pharmaceutical, fertilizer, chemical, cement, and others. At present, food accounts for the majority of the global market share.
- Region-wise, Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others) holds the leading position in the market. Other major regions include North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Russia, Spain, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Andritz Ag, Anivi Ingenieria, Bühler AG, Carrier Vibrating Equipment Inc., Comessa S.A., Feeco International Inc, FLSmidth & Co. A/S, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Glatt GmbH, Metso Corporation, Mitchell Dryers Ltd., Swiss Combi AG, and ThyssenKrupp AG.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Product Type Covered
||Direct, Indirect, Others
||Rotary, Fluidized Bed, Spray, Others
||Food, Pharmaceutical, Fertilizer, Chemical, Cement, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Andritz Ag, Anivi Ingenieria, Bühler AG, Carrier Vibrating Equipment Inc., Comessa S.A., Feeco International Inc, FLSmidth & Co. A/S, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Glatt GmbH, Metso Corporation, Mitchell Dryers Ltd., Swiss Combi AG, ThyssenKrupp AG, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800