According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Juice Extractors Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global juice extractors market size reached US$ 2.40 Billion in 2022. A juice extractor is an electrical instrument used to extract juice from fruits, herbs, leafy greens, and other vegetables. It includes different components, such as a motor, hopper, strainer, barrel, juice and pulp outlets, switches, pulleys, gears, and bearings. It works by extracting juices by crushing and squeezing the pulp and filtering juice from a thin mesh attached to the unit. These devices are cost-effective, durable, highly efficient, user-friendly, and easy to clean, ensuring smooth functioning. Some of the commonly available types of juice extractors include masticating, centrifugal, triturating, manual press, and steam juice extractors, which function through various processes including chewing, crushing, squeezing, and pressing to extract and preserve all the juice properties. They are widely used in households and commercial spaces to extract fresh juice from various fruits and vegetables, including lemon, orange, mango, pineapple, wheatgrass, leafy vegetables, ginger, sugarcane, and carrots.
Global Juice Extractors Market Trends:
The rising consumer awareness regarding the various health benefits of fresh juice is driving the global market. Coupled with this, the increasing popularity of juice as a means of detoxification, blood sugar level regulation, weight loss, and digestion improvement are acting as another growth-inducing factor. In line with this, the increasing demand for natural, organic, and low-sugar beverages is further propelling the market. Apart from this, the availability of a wide range of juice extractor models and features is contributing to the overall demand. Moreover, several major companies are heavily investing in developing portable juice extractors that are compact, lightweight, wireless, and feature long battery life, making them ideal for use at the office, gym, beach, trekking, and vacations, thus providing a boost to the market. Additionally, the integration of the Internet of Things (IoT) to develop smart juice extractors that can be controlled through smartphone applications offers transparency regarding juice freshness and quality through continuous monitoring, is creating a positive market outlook. Furthermore, the increasing popularity of home juicing is fostering the demand for juice extractors as they allow consumers to take control of their diets and incorporate fresh, whole foods into their meals. Along with this, the trend toward plant-based diets is significantly augmenting the demand for juice extractors across the globe. Other factors, such as increasing consumer participation in sports and related activities, increasing investment in advanced product research and development (R&D), the easy availability of products at affordable prices through e-commerce platforms, and inflating disposable income levels of the masses are also influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 3.40 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the type insights, the market has been divided into centrifugal juicer, masticating juicer, triturating juicers, juicing press, and steam juice extractors. Currently, the centrifugal juicer represents the largest market segment.
- Based on the distribution channel insights, the market has been segmented into online stores, mass retailers, direct selling, and others.
- On the basis of the application insights, the market has been bifurcated into industrial, commercial and residential uses. Among these, residential use accounts for the largest market share.
- Based on the regional insights, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States, and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa. Among these, Asia Pacific holds the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Breville Group Limited, Conair LLC, Hamilton Beach Brands Inc., Hurom India, Joyoung Co. Ltd., Kenwood Limited (De'Longhi S.p.A.), Koninklijke Philips N.V., Kuvings India, Newell Brands, Omega Products Inc., Panasonic Holdings Corporation, Procter & Gamble Company.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Centrifugal Juicer, Masticating Juicer, Triturating Juicers, Juicing Press, Steam Juice Extractors
|Distribution Channels Covered
||Online Stores, Mass Retailers, Direct Selling, Others
||Industrial Use, Commercial Use, Residential Use
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Breville Group Limited, Conair LLC, Hamilton Beach Brands Inc., Hurom India, Joyoung Co. Ltd., Kenwood Limited (De'Longhi S.p.A.), Koninklijke Philips N.V., Kuvings India, Newell Brands, Omega Products Inc., Panasonic Holdings Corporation, Procter & Gamble Company, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800