According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Kegerators Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global kegerators market reached a value of US$ 1.1 Billion in 2021. Kegerators refer to refrigerators that are commonly designed to store and dispense draft beer, canned beer, wine, kombucha, coffee or other carbonated drinks. Also known as beer dispensers, their usage allows the content of the keg to remain fresh and carbonated for a longer duration. They also assist in maintaining the quality and retaining the fresh taste of the packed beverages. Widely available for residential and commercial uses, they can also be modified to increase the interior space and capacity of the refrigerator. Consequently, these dispensing systems are gaining widespread popularity across homes, bars, hotels and restaurants.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Kegerators Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the rising awareness regarding the various health benefits offered by moderate consumption of beer. Consuming draft beer in limited quantities can assist in lowering cholesterol levels, preventing the chances of developing coronary diseases and boosting kidney health. The enhanced flavor offered by draft beer when compared with bottled and canned variants is another major factor facilitating its uptake across the globe. Since kegerators are widely used to store and maintain the freshness of draft beer, this is providing an impetus to the market growth. Moreover, there has been a considerable rise in the trend of weekend parties among young adults on the global level, supported extensively by rapid urbanization, the increasing millennial population, and the inflating disposable income levels of the masses. This has impelled the demand for beer, cocktails and several other carbonated drinks, thereby providing a boost to the demand for good-quality kegerators. The market is further driven by the launch of energy-efficient kegerators that consume lesser energy while dispensing and brewing beer and other beverages. Facilitated by an enhanced focus on sustainable development among the masses, these product variants are expected to gain widespread prominence among end users. Continual research and development (R&D) activities conducted by industry players have led to the introduction of kegerators with reversible doors, digital thermostat, multi-tap system and frost-free operation, which is creating a positive outlook for the market further. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.67% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been bifurcated into single-tap and multi-tap kegerators.
- Based on the size, the market has been divided into full and mini size kegerators.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into residential and commercial segments.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into online and offline.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Avanti Products (Croda International Inc.), Danby Products, DCS by Fisher and Paykel Appliances, Felix Storch Inc., Haier Group Corporation, Krups (Groupe SEB), Living Direct (Ferguson LLC), Nostalgia Products, US Cooler, and Versonel.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800