IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Liquid Packaging Cartons Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global liquid packaging cartons market size reached US$ 11.45 Billion in 2021. Liquid packaging cartons are rigid and tamper-proof multi-ply paperboard containers used for packaging and storing various beverages and liquid foods. They are specially designed to facilitate the safe transportation and storage of a range of liquid products, such as milk, fruit juices, packaged water, soft drinks, dairy items, and other beverages. They protect the contents from external contaminants and help preserve them for extended periods to improve product shelf life. They also provide a surface for printing product information and promotional messages while making product handling easier. In recent years, liquid packaging cartons have gained immense traction across the globe due to their lightweight, recyclability, versatility, convenience, cost-effectiveness, and environment-friendliness.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Liquid Packaging Cartons Market Trends:
The escalating product demand from the food and beverage (F&B) industry for preservation, traceability, storage, and safe transportation of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) represents the primary factor driving the market growth. In addition, the growing consumption of healthy, on-the-go beverages and dietary supplements due to the rising health consciousness among consumers, hectic working schedules, and inflating income levels has augmented the demand for liquid packaging cartons. Besides this, governments of various countries are introducing supportive policies to regulate the deployment of polyethylene pouches and packages and promote the use of sustainable packaging solutions. This has led to the launch of eco-friendly and recyclable liquid packaging cartons owing to the surging environmental concerns over the use of plastic packaging. Furthermore, the leading players are developing novel product variants, such as customized packaging with enhanced visual appeal according to the marketing requirements of manufacturers. In line with this, the rising investments in innovative marketing practices through visual presentation of the products are positively influencing market growth. Other factors, including the increasing preferences for packaged food products, surging demand for soft drinks, innovations in liquid packaging, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities, are also creating a favorable market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 15.3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.70% during 2022-2027.
- The market has been segmented based on the carton type into brick liquid, shaped liquid, and gable top cartons.
- Based on the packaging type, the market has been classified as flexible and rigid liquid packaging.
- On the basis of the shelf life, the market has been bifurcated into long and short shelf-life cartons.
- The market has been divided based on the end user into liquid dairy products, non-carbonated soft drinks, liquid foods, and alcoholic beverages.
- Region-wise, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Adam Pack S.A., BillerudKorsnäs AB, Elopak AS, Greatview Aseptic Packaging Co. Ltd., IPI s.r.l. (Coesia S.p.A.), Mondi plc, Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd., Pactiv Evergreen Inc., SIG Combibloc Group Ltd., Smurfit Kappa Group plc, Tetra Laval Group, and Uflex Limited.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800