The latest report by IMARC, titled “Menstrual Cup Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global menstrual cup market size reached US$ 1,000 Million in 2022. A menstrual cup is a bell-shaped female hygiene product inserted into the vaginas to collect menstrual blood during periods. It prevents the menstrual blood from leaking into the clothes. It is generally available in numerous shapes and differs as per the age group of women. It is manufactured from thermoplastic elastomers and latex, and medical-grade flexible silicone that is safe to use. A menstrual cup is environment-friendly compared to conventionally used sanitary napkins and tampons and can be cleaned and reused every few hours. In recent years, menstrual cups have gained traction due to the availability of disposable and reusable variants.
Global Menstrual Cup Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the rising awareness about female hygiene globally. Additionally, menstrual cups offer more health benefits as compared to sanitary napkins and tampons. For instance, they aid in preventing infections and hold more blood. Other than this, menstrual cups assist in preventing menstrual odor and are highly hygienic, which is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, the changing personal preferences, and societal and cultural influences are propelling the market growth. Besides this, females are opting for eco-friendly alternatives, such as reusable menstrual cups, due to the high costs of sanitary napkins and rising environmental concerns. Apart from this, various product innovations, such as the integration of smart technologies in menstrual cups and the introduction of Bluetooth technology to indicate changes in menstrual blood, are accelerating the product adoption rate. Other growth-inducing factors include increasing income levels of the masses and the implementation of favorable government policies and campaigns to promote public health. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 1,300 Million in 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the product type, the market has been bifurcated into disposable and reusable.
- On the basis of the material type, the market has been divided into medical grade silicone, natural rubber, and thermoplastic elastomer.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segregated into pharmacies and retail, online, and other stores.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and other), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Blossom Cup, Diva International Inc., Fleurcup, INTIMINA, Jaguara s.r.o. (LadyCup), Lena Cup LLC, Lunette Menstrual Cup (Peptonic Medical AB), Me Luna, Mooncup Ltd, The Flex Company, and YUUKI Company s.r.o.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Material Type, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Blossom Cup., Diva International Inc., Fleurcup, INTIMINA, Jaguara s.r.o. (LadyCup), Lena Cup LLC, Lunette Menstrual Cup (Peptonic Medical AB), Me Luna, Mooncup Ltd, The Flex Company and YUUKI Company s.r.o.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800