According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Messaging Security Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025," the global messaging security market witnessed double-digit growth during 2014-2019. Messaging security is an essential subcategory of unified threat management that aids in tackling challenges pertaining to the messaging services. It is used to partially encrypt messages for ensuring the confidentiality and authenticity of the communication infrastructure. It develops a safe and secure messaging network by restricting unwanted spam messages and protecting the devices against various security threats from emails, SMS or MMS. Apart from this, the messaging security system offers transport independence and end-to-end security while reducing messaging abuse. These systems are widely being deployed on the cloud and on-premises across numerous industry verticals, including defense, healthcare and banking.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Messaging Security Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing incidences of security threats and cyberattacks on the global level. This has led to the growing need to protect confidential and sensitive information from messaging malware threats, which, in turn, is facilitating the uptake of messaging security systems. Apart from this, there has been an increase in the adoption of cloud-based and virtual appliance-based solutions from numerous enterprises. They are now utilizing multi-cloud environments and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based platforms to manage crucial data. This has led to the employment of messaging security to assist in secured intra-company communication. The market is further driven by the growing utilization of instant messaging services as business tools for external and internal communication in multiple organizations. Therefore, messaging security systems are widely employed by companies to secure these messaging infrastructures. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the rising trend of remote working and bring your own device (BYOD) in workplaces. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to witness strong growth during 2020-2025.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been divided into solution (content filtering, web filtering, email encryption, data loss prevention, information protection and control, and anti-spam/ anti-malware) and public (professional and managed services).
- Based on the communication type, the market has been bifurcated into instant and email messaging.
- On the basis of the deployment type, the market has been classified into on-premises and cloud-based.
- Based on the vertical, the market has been categorized into BFSI, government and defense, IT and telecommunication, real estate, healthcare, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the market with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Thoma Bravo, LLC., Cisco Systems Inc., F-Secure, McAfee, LLC, Microsoft Corporation, Mimecast Services Limited, Proofpoint, Inc., Quick Heal Technologies Ltd, Trend Micro Incorporated, and Singtel Group.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800