According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Natural Sweetener Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global natural sweetener market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 7.40% during 2022-2027. Natural sweeteners are derived from natural ingredients and are healthier than conventional sugar. Various natural sweeteners, such as honey, maple syrup, and others, can be added to food to sweeten the prepared product. It can lower the calorie intake without compromising on the taste and flavor of the food. It offers various health benefits, such as lowering high blood pressure levels in patients suffering from hypertension and controlling blood sugar levels in patients with type 2 diabetes. It is used for various processes, such as food preservation, fermentation, baking, and food browning.
Global Natural Sweetener Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing awareness among consumers towards the adverse health effects of consuming table sugar. In line with this, the rising prevalence of chronic lifestyle diseases, such as diabetes and other cardiovascular diseases, is significantly contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, the launch of superior quality natural sweeteners by key market players that can imitate the taste of table sugar is expected to positively influence the market. Moreover, the escalating consumer awareness regarding healthy and improved lifestyles is creating a positive outlook for the market. Additionally, continuously evolving lifestyles and food habits among consumers are favoring the growth of the fast-food and bakery industry, which, in turn, is expected to provide a boost to the market. Some of the other factors providing a thrust to the market growth include the inflating disposable income levels of the masses and the easy product availability via the online and offline organized retail channels.
- On the basis of type, the market has been segmented into Stevia, Sorbitol, Xylitol, Mannitol, Erythritol, Sweet Proteins, and others.
- Based on form, the market has been categorized into liquid, powder, and solid and crystals.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been classified into Business-To-Customer (B2C) and Business-to-Business (B2B).
- Based on application, the market has been segmented into Bakery Products, Confectioneries and Gums, Spreads, Beverages, Dairy Products, Frozen Desserts, Tabletop Sweeteners, Pharmaceutical Products, and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The market’s competitive landscape has been studied in the report with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, Cargill Incorporated, FoodChem International Corporation, GLG Life Tech Corporation, Herboveda India, Ingredion Incorporated, Morita Kagaku Kogyo Co. Ltd, PureCircle Ltd, Pyure Brands LLC, Roquette Frères, Sweetly Stevia USA and Tate & Lyle PLC.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800