According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Natural Sweeteners Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global natural sweeteners market size reached US$ 3.2 Billion in 2022. Natural sweeteners are alternative substances derived from natural sources that can be used as a healthier substitute for traditional refined sugar or artificial sweeteners. These sweeteners are typically obtained from plants or other natural sources and are known for their sweet taste while providing additional nutritional benefits. They offer an alternative to refined sugar and artificial sweeteners, which are often associated with health concerns. They are typically less processed than refined sugar and do not require the use of chemical additives or artificial ingredients. They are often derived directly from plants or natural sources, offering a more wholesome and minimally processed alternative. Some common examples of natural sweeteners include stevia, honey, maple syrup, agave nectar, and coconut sugar.
Global Natural Sweeteners Market Trends:
The natural sweeteners market is driven by the increasing consumer preference for healthier alternatives to traditional sugar. With growing concerns about the health risks associated with excessive sugar consumption, consumers are actively seeking natural sweeteners that offer sweetness without the negative effects of refined sugar. Moreover, the rising prevalence of lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and obesity has led to a greater focus on sugar reduction and management as natural sweeteners, especially those with low glycemic index and minimal impact on blood sugar levels, are gaining traction as suitable alternatives for individuals with diabetes or those looking to control their sugar intake. Furthermore, the clean label movement and consumer demand for transparency in food and beverage products have augmented the growth of the natural sweeteners market since natural sweeteners, derived from plant sources and without artificial additives or chemical processes, align with this clean label trend and provide a more natural and wholesome option for sweetening products. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 4.9 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 7.1% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into stevia, sorbitol, xylitol, mannitol, erythritol, sweet proteins, and others.
- On the basis of the form, the market has been divided into liquid, powder, solid and crystals.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into business-to-customer (B2C), and business to business (B2B).
- On the basis of the application, the market has been divided into bakery products, confectioneries and gums, spreads, beverages, dairy products, frozen desserts, tabletop sweeteners, pharmaceutical products, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, Cargill Incorporated, FoodChem International Corporation, GLG Life Tech Corporation, Herboveda India, Ingredion Incorporated, Morita Kagaku Kogyo Co. Ltd, PureCircle Ltd, Pyure Brands LLC, Roquette Frères, Sweetly Stevia USA and Tate & Lyle PLC.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Form, Distribution Channel, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, Cargill Incorporated, FoodChem International Corporation, GLG Life Tech Corporation, Herboveda India, Ingredion Incorporated, Morita Kagaku Kogyo Co. Ltd, PureCircle Ltd, Pyure Brands LLC, Roquette Frères, Sweetly Stevia USA and Tate & Lyle PLC.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800