According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “On-the-go Healthy Snacks Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global on-the-go healthy snacks market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.02% during 2023-2028. On-the-go healthy snacks are nutrient-rich food products consumed to quench appetite and provide energy while engaging in various activities, such as office work, gym, driving, and traveling. It includes chocolate, fruits, roasted chickpeas, mixed nuts, granola bars, muesli, oats, and yogurt. On-the-go healthy snacks are rich in proteins, healthy fats, vitamins, minerals, fibers, and several antioxidants, such as kaempferol, resveratrol, and p-coumaric acid. They are tasty, portable, and easy-to-carry food commodities that enhance the convenience and fulfill nutritional needs. On-the-go healthy snacks also decrease hunger pangs, prevent dehydration, boost immunity, reduce inflammation, increase nutrition intake, and aid in sustaining energy levels.
On-the-go Healthy Snacks Market Trends:
The increasing health consciousness among consumers is one of the key factors driving the market growth. On-the-go healthy snacks are widely consumed due to their numerous health benefits, including stabilizing blood sugar levels, improving bone health, promoting fullness, assisting in weight management, and reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), diabetes, obesity, gastrointestinal disorders, and cancer. In addition, the rising product demand due to the increasing participation in sports and allied activities to improve energy levels, increase performance, and promote recovery post-exercise is favoring the market growth. Furthermore, the introduction of attractive and sustainable packaging solutions that are lightweight, portable, minimize carbon footprint, and enhance consumer convenience through easy-tear and resealable features are providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the launch of gluten-free, plant-based, and organic product variants due to the emerging trends of veganism and rising demand for non-genetically modified organism (GMO) certified products is positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, aggressive promotional campaigns by manufacturers through advertisements and the introduction of snacks in attractive colors, innovative textures, and nostalgic flavors, such as peanut butter and jelly, cotton candy, soda pop, and breakfast cereals, to attract a broader consumer base is propelling the market growth. Other factors, including increasing demand for single-serve portable snacks due to hectic lifestyles, rising expenditure capacities of consumers, and easy product availability across various e-commerce platforms, are anticipated to drive the market growth.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been divided into cereal and granola bar, nuts or seed snacks, biscuit and cookies, dried fruits, meat snacks, healthy beverages, and others. At present, nuts or seed snacks represent the largest segment in the market.
- Based on the nutritional content, the market has been categorized into gluten-free, low-fat, sugar-free, and others. Among these, gluten-free snacks dominate the market.
- On the basis of the packaging type, the market has been classified into boxes, pouches, wraps, and others. At present, wraps hold majority of the total market share.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been divided into supermarkets and hypermarkets, speciality stores, convenience stores, online, and others. Among these, supermarkets and hypermarkets dominate the market.
- On a regional basis, the market has been categorized into Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others), North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and Others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and others). At present, North America enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of some key players being B&G Foods Inc., Calbee Inc., DANONE SA (DANONE), General Mills Inc., Hormel Foods Corporation, Kellogg Company, Mondelez International Inc., Nestlé S.A., PepsiCo Inc., Select Harvests Limited, The Hain Celestial Group Inc and Tyson Foods, Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Nutritional Content, Packaging Type, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, United States, Canada, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey, Saudi Arabia
||B&G Foods Inc., Calbee Inc., DANONE SA (DANONE), General Mills Inc., Hormel Foods Corporation, Kellogg Company, Mondelez International Inc., Nestlé S.A., PepsiCo Inc., Select Harvests Limited, The Hain Celestial Group Inc and Tyson Foods, Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800