According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Outdoor LED Display Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global outdoor LED display market reached a value of US$ 7.8 Billion in 2022. Outdoor light-emitting diode (LED) displays refer to large display panels that are widely used for advertising purposes related to a product, service or brand. They are generally equipped with a panel of LEDs that are utilized as a light source for the display. They are commercially used across the globe due to their several benefits, such as low-energy consumption, ability to withstand harsh environmental conditions, design flexibility and longer life span. As a result, they find extensive applications in advertising boards installed in retail stores, shopping malls, airports, railway stations, corporate campuses, stadiums and sports arenas.
Global Outdoor LED Display Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the rising adoption of brand advertisements. This can be accredited to the intensive business competition and the increasing need for promotional campaigns in order to strengthen their market position. Moreover, the growing spending by leading players in the development of aggressive marketing strategies is creating a positive market outlook. With an enhanced focus on sustainable development, there has been a considerable rise in the adoption of LED displays in outdoor settings. Additionally, numerous initiatives undertaken by the governments of several countries for promoting the utilization of energy-efficient solutions are impacting the market growth favorably. Apart from this, increasing investments by private and public agencies in smart city development programs across emerging economies are contributing to the product demand. Other factors, including rapid urbanization and digitization, augmenting electricity costs, continuous product innovations and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also positively influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 12.4 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.73% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segregated into surface and individually mounted.
- Based on the color display, the market has been categorized into monochrome, tri-color and full color display.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into billboards, mobile LED display, perimeter board, traffic lights, video wall and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include ClearLED Ltd., Daktronics Inc., Delta Electronics Inc., Electronic Displays Inc., Galaxia Electronics Co. Ltd., Leyard Optoelectronic Co. Ltd., LG Electronics Inc., Lighthouse Technologies Limited, LIGHTVU, Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. and Toshiba Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Type, Color Display, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ClearLED Ltd., Daktronics Inc., Delta Electronics Inc., Electronic Displays Inc., Galaxia Electronics Co. Ltd., Leyard Optoelectronic Co. Ltd., LG Electronics Inc., Lighthouse Technologies Limited, LIGHTVU, Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. and Toshiba Corporation.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal