IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Paint Rollers Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global paint rollers market size reached US$ 2.9 Billion in 2021. Paint rollers are tools used for applying smooth coats of paint on walls and other surfaces quickly and efficiently. They usually comprise a rotating cylinder frame covered with an absorbent material mounted on a handle, allowing the cylinder to be dipped in the paint and rolled over flat surfaces, such as walls and ceilings. They are widely available in varying types, including acrylic, sponge, ragging, texture, plastic, and mini paint rollers. These rollers are more cost-effective than traditional paint brushes as the porous surface absorbs more paint and provides uniform, thin, and even coats. As a result, paint rollers are extensively utilized for painting smooth, large, and uniform designs and textures on walls, ceilings, and large furniture.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Paint Rollers Market Trends:
The increasing residential and commercial construction activities and the rising consumer spending on renovation represent the primary factors driving the market growth. In addition, there has been a significant shift toward paints with special effects in residential interiors to improve their aesthetic and visual appeal. This, in turn, has catalyzed the demand for textured paint rollers. Besides this, extensive investments in infrastructure development by governments of various countries, especially developing nations, are positively influencing market growth. Furthermore, several key players are introducing highly efficient, lightweight, and advanced product variants, such as electric paint rollers that come with a button or switch to control the flow of paint on the roller. In line with this, continuous product innovations, such as the launch of reusable roller covers and roller frames that are environment-friendly and cost-effective, have accelerated the product adoption rate. Moreover, the increasing use of paint rollers for live graffiti paintings and spill- and drip-proof paintings on false ceilings and facades has propelled the market growth. Other factors, including the surging popularity of do-it-yourself (DIY) painting, inflating consumer expenditure capacities, rapid urbanization, and the emerging construction sector, are also creating a favorable market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 4.0 Billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 5.4% during 2022-2027.
- Based on the fabric, the market has been bifurcated into synthetic and blended.
- On the basis of the frame size, the market has been classified into short, medium, and large.
- The market has been segmented based on the end user into residential, commercial, and industrial.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Anderson Products, Beorol Hu Kft., Gordon Brush Mfg. Co. Inc, Hyde Tools Inc., Linzer Products Corp., Marshall Brushes & Rollers Ltd, Premier Paint Roller Company LLC, Purdy, Stanley Black & Decker Inc., and The Wooster Brush Company.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800