According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Pickles Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global pickles market size reached US$ 11.6 Billion in 2022. Pickles are a type of food item produced by preserving vegetables in a solution of vinegar and salt. They are prepared using numerous types of vegetables, such as onions, cucumbers, peppers, and carrots. They are usually produced to extend or preserve the lifespan of a vegetable or fruit by using vinegar or anaerobic fermentation in brine. They contain a rich source of essential nutrients, including iron, potassium, calcium, vitamins, and antioxidants. Moreover, they offer a wide range of health benefits, such as supplying essential minerals, improving digestion, and minimizing ulcers. As a result, they can be eaten as a snack, used as an ingredient in the preparation of other dishes, or served as part of a meal, in salads, and as a condiment.
Global Pickles Market Trends:
The growing consumption of pickles among the masses majorly drives the global market. Coupled with this, the changing dietary patterns of individuals are impacting the market favorably. Due to the easy availability of pickles via online and offline organized distribution channels, this is accelerating product sales across the globe. Apart from this, numerous leading players are heavily investing in offering a wide variety of pickles to customers seeking unique products, such as dill pickles, sweet pickles, gherkins, and pickled vegetables, thus contributing to the market. In line with this, several key players are focusing on aggressive marketing strategies, promotional campaigns, and celebrity endorsements. Furthermore, leading players offering cost-effective and convenient packaging options to facilitate ease of use are creating a positive market outlook. The market is further driven by the launching of pickles as per consumer choices and local taste preferences. Some of the other factors driving the market include the penetration of social media marketing and the introduction of genetically modified organisms (GMO)-free pickles due to the rising health consciousness among the masses. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 14.7 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into fruit, vegetable, meat, and others. Currently, the fruits segment holds the largest market share.
- Based on the taste, the market has been classified into sweet, salty, and sour.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been divided into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, independent retailers, online stores, and others. Among these, supermarkets and hypermarkets channel exhibit a clear dominance in the market.
- Based on the region, the market has been segregated into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. Region-wise, North America holds the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include ADF Foods, Conagra Brands, Inc., Pinnacle Foods Inc., Kraft Heinz, Del Monte Foods, and Reitzel.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Taste, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||ADF Foods, Conagra Brands, Inc., Pinnacle Foods Inc., Kraft Heinz, Del Monte Foods and Reitzel
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800