According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Poultry Diagnostics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global poultry diagnostics market reached a value of US$
395.1 Million in 2021. Poultry diagnostics refers to various tests performed for the effective diagnosis of poultry diseases. It generally includes pathology, molecular diagnostic testing, toxicology, necropsy and clinical examination, along with quality assurance testing of incoming feed ingredients. It assists poultry farmers in preventing, detecting and treating diseases such as chicken anemia (CA), chronic respiratory disease (CRD), infectious bronchitis (IB), avian influenza (AI), and Newcastle disease (ND), in an efficient and timely manner. In recent years, poultry diagnostics has gained traction among farmers as it helps them ensure proper growth and production in poultry.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Poultry Diagnostics Market Trends:
The rising number of poultry disease outbreaks and the escalating demand for poultry-derived food products, such as eggs and meat, represent the primary factors driving the market growth. Additionally, the increasing food security concerns and the growing awareness regarding the benefits of early detection of diseases and available treatment options are augmenting the demand for poultry diagnostics. Besides this, the implementation of stringent health and food safety standards and several favorable initiatives undertaken by governing and non-governing agencies to create awareness about infectious diseases among poultry farmers are catalyzing the market growth. Furthermore, the increasing focus on animal health and the rapid adoption of enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) tests due to their high precision, sensitivity and cost efficiency are positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, several leading players are heavily investing in the development of advanced testing tools and point-of-care (POC) diagnostics for faster and accurate diagnoses. This, in confluence with the recent technological advancements in poultry diagnostics, is creating a favorable market outlook. On account of these factors, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of
10.53% during 2022-2027.
- Based on the disease type, the market has been segregated into avian influenza, avian salmonellosis, avian mycoplasmosis, infectious bronchitis, infectious bursal disease, Newcastle disease, chicken anemia, and others.
- The market has been divided based on the test type into ELISA, PCR, and other tests.
- Based on the service, the market has been classified into bacteriology, parasitology, and virology.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being AgroBioTek Laboratories, BioChek B.V., Bionote Co. Ltd., Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, IDEXX Laboratories Inc., MEGACOR Diagnostik GmbH, QIAGEN N.V., Gezondheidsdienst voor Dieren B.V. (Royal GD), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Zoetis Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800