According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Pure Play Software Testing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global pure play software testing market reached a value of US$ 12.2 Billion in 2022. Pure-play software testing offers advanced testing services to organizations engaging in product development. Commonly conducted in a controlled multi-platform testing environment, these services involve the use of efficient and innovative testing tools to assist businesses and companies that are focused on a particular product, industry, service or line of distribution in identifying gaps, errors or missing requirements as opposed to the customer-specified requirements. They are widely deployed across the retail, information technology (IT) and banking sectors to minimize operation costs and additional expenses on the workforce. They also aid in optimizing business workings and offer enhanced flexibility in testing services with continuity in services.
Global Pure Play Software Testing Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the rising adoption of digitization across various industry verticals, along with the escalating requirement for cost-efficient products and services with faster time-to-market (TTM). This has impelled numerous companies to hire independent testing vendors and service providers with vast experience in software testing that provide advanced testing resources and highly qualified and certified testing teams, thereby providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the mandatory lockdowns imposed by the governments of various countries on account of the rapid outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) have encouraged numerous organizations to digitalize their business processes and opt for outsourced pure play software testing services to reduce the overall costs of product development. The market is further driven by the increasing integration of these testing services with advanced technologies, such as cloud computing, artificial intelligence (AI), the Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning (ML) and the human resource information system (HRIS) technology, that are expected to accelerate the process of product development while ensuring minimal errors. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.2% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the deployment type, the market has been bifurcated into the cloud-based and on-premises segments.
- Based on the organization size, the market has been divided into small and medium, and large enterprises.
- On the basis of the end use industry, the market has been classified into BFSI, IT and telecommunication, retail and e-commerce, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Acutest Ltd., Cigniti Technologies Limited, DXC Technology Company, imbus AG, inspearit, Planit Test Management Solutions Pty. Ltd., QA InfoTech, Qualitest Group, Trigent Software Inc. and ZenQ.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Deployment Type, Organization Size, End Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Acutest Ltd., Cigniti Technologies Limited, DXC Technology Company, imbus AG, inspearit, Planit Test Management Solutions Pty. Ltd., QA InfoTech, Qualitest Group, Trigent Software Inc. and ZenQ
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800