According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Pyrogen Testing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global pyrogen testing market reached a value of US$ 1.10 Billion in 2021. Pyrogen refers to a substance widely derived from fungi, bacteria and viruses that induces a rise in temperature in an animal or human via the stimulation of the innate immune system. Pyrogen testing is a method that is generally adopted for ensuring the safety of medical devices and pharmaceutical products. It is an essential test for avoiding life-threatening fever reactions caused by pyrogenic substances, such as non-endotoxin and endotoxin pyrogens. The presence of well-established healthcare infrastructures across multiple countries is favorably impacting the market.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Pyrogen Testing Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the growing need for infection-free medical products. Coupled with the increasing incidences of infectious diseases caused by microorganisms among the masses, this has encouraged leading players to heavily invest in the adoption of pyrogen testing tools for developing safe medical products and ensuring the absence of toxic molecular products. In addition to this, the rapid outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has propelled the market growth. Moreover, the rising funding for conducting extensive research and development (R&D) activities in life sciences are further providing a boost to the demand for pyrogen testing across the globe. Additionally, continual technological advancements and the introduction of advanced testing equipment are acting as major growth-inducing factors. Along with this, continuous improvements in biotechnology and pharmaceutical infrastructure are creating a positive market outlook. Other factors, including the escalating prevalence of chronic disorders and several initiatives undertaken by the government of multiple countries for developing regulatory frameworks, are also positively influencing the market demand. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 2.04 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.7%?during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been segmented into instruments, kits and reagents, and services.
- Based on the test type, the market has been classified into in-vitro, LAL, Rabbit and other tests.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into pharmaceutical and biologics, medical devices, and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.?
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.?Some of these players include Charles River Laboratories International Inc., Ellab A/S, Fujifilm Wako Pure Chemical Corporation (Fujifilm Holdings Corporation), Lonza Group AG, Merck KGaA, Microcoat Biotechnologie GmbH, Nelson Laboratories LLC (Sotera Health), North American Science Associates Inc., Pacific Biolabs Inc., Sanquin, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Toxikon Corporation and Wuxi Apptec.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal